Why do we hate it?

Why do we hate it?

Attached: Rent-A-Girlfriend_volume_1_cover.jpg (258x387, 169.05K)

main character is a pathetic cuckold who has no growth and yet has 3 girls obsessed with him, all 3 girls are fairly obnoxious in their own regard, the story is going nowhere fast and makes no fucking sense given how long it's been going on
thank god it'll be over soon

Chorizo a shit. I like Ruka best but no point bc we all know she's going to lose. Sumi is cute but forgettable. The only cool thing that could happen is if Mami and Ruka team up and go scorched earth on Chorizo and the cuckold.

Attached: 1641852230443.png (1280x720, 853.09K)

Because a single chapter worth of events gets stretched out to 20.

I dont it's a very great commentary on the modern dating scene.

>we
you will die alone

My farts are rich and strong

Writing Mami out of the story was the absolute worst thing this hack of an author could have done too. What the fuck was he thinking? It's a series that needed to end a long time ago but manga never ends until authors fucking die it seems anymore.

Attached: 1643492067133.png (1727x1418, 1.65M)

Why do we hate Choriputa?

I rather like it.

Because her brain died with her grandma

>chapter 225
>nothing: part 224
Thanks reiji I guess

>Why do we hate it?

>MC enacts as many fetishes as possible for hundreds of chapters
>one chapter about ntr
>not even ntr
>not even play ntr liek they normally play pretend
>just his imagination
>suddenly it's a heckin le cuck meme manga

Because she's a boring main girl with as much personality as a plant. Definitely not as good as Kaguya, Yukino, Taiga, Chitanda, etc. The writing and characters are shit too. KanoKari is overrated.

I don't hate it but I won't defend it neither

We will die alone.

>>Shounen lead never succeeds. Ever.
>>Just like the shounen lead in Love Hina.
>>Just like the shounen lead in Attack On Titans.
>>Just like the supposed shounen lead in Gundam Seed Destiny.

>>The authors behind these sexually-frustrated shit shows are hacks who can only do art.
>>They're somehow THE MOST POPULAR PIECES OF SHIT in Japan.
>>Animu/Mango companies then try to sell that shit to the rest of the world.

>>We hate "weakness."
>>We hate "failure."
>>We hate "being at the lower level for someone else's lulz."

We're tired of this bullshit; wanna move on and away from it. Unfortunately, handfuckers are ass.

It’s actually bad

main character is pretty self sacrificial and has no problem throwing everything away just for the girl he likes even his social status which women cherish more than man's love for them

It's literally a story about a pathetic simp falling in love with a prostitute who never shows him any affection he hasn't paid for.

Only the author tries to romaticize all of this as something good and admirable. Which is crazy.

Also, 800 chapters of people telling them they suck and the two idiots not saying anything is a particular low in the history of storytelling.

>hate it
it doesn't even elicit such strong emotions. basically this hating it would be a compliment.

Attached: dafuk.png (279x216, 38.76K)

Promotes simping as a way to get your loved ones to reciprocate. Main girl has the biggest schizos as fans, got dicked for 8 pages by someone who is not the MC.