Kimetsu no Yaiba

Handsome, powerful, and a good big brother. Why would they kill him after a single fight? He had so much more to offer.

Attached: CUTE.png (896x800, 710.71K)

Oh hey Gyutaroastie. Everything ok? You disappeared for a few days.

He's everyone's onii chan now, how does he fare against the onee chan?

Attached: 1644215463647.jpg (1060x1500, 153.31K)

>Why would they kill him after a single fight?
Every single fight in KnY between a human and a demon is to the death. For him to have fought more than once, he'd have to have won and killed his enemies

I got banned, if I ever disappear it’s because I did something bad and got banned… I’m sorry..
Yes he should’ve killed Uzui and all his wives. And then maybe killed Inosuke too. Zenitsu is ok so he can live, and obviously Tanjiro has to live but yeah…..

Attached: Cute.png (363x427, 211.71K)

He's too weak. Uzui with the mark would have obliterated him

No. Uzui is pathetic. Gyutaro should have easily beheaded the useless fag. Sadly Tanjiro probably would’ve killed himself if he lost another fight so Gyutaro had to die for the plot.

Attached: HANDSOME GYUTARO.png (828x1151, 1.04M)

Now that I think on it, Uzui's score ability is not good for fighting demons, particularly ones with poison. He has to last long enough to complete it, when he'd rather just be killing the demon. And like ended up happening, even when it was complete he was too beaten down to make full use of it. I can't believe Gyuutarou had such a good matchup and still lost, what a loser

Daki and Gyutaro do feel like they weren't beyond redemption. Same as Akaza, but the way Demons work in this series the second you turn against Muzan's will he'll fucking kill you.

Demons are scum and must be exterminated It's like mages and elves. Don't trust mages or elves, ever. They cause nothing but trouble. Trifecta of rape 'em and/or burn 'em at the stake.

Attached: 1622862961489.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

>implying
this post isn't flashy at all

Attached: anime power levels.jpg (680x1156, 291.76K)

Gyutaro is disgusting

Is this what Gyokko looks like?

Attached: gyokko.png (640x500, 300.89K)

gyutarosis... i'll pass sending nudes... i'll pass even harassing artists for gyutaro dominance... but letting zenitsu live...? not like this...

I was worried that something terrible had happened to you! I'm glad to see that you just got banned and nothing serious. I personally would have preferred Uzui to die after the fight and Rengoku to live after his and be some sort of mentor figure to Tanjiro!

Attached: GODDoumaWithDolls.png (375x696, 539.31K)

YOU HATE HIM BECAUSE HE WON. He got to fuck the girl he wanted to, he killed his horrible “brother”, and his grandpa is proud of him.
Shut up and suck on balls faggot
I agree! Rengoku would have been so much better…. It’s really sad….

Attached: Gyuchan cute.png (421x494, 175.08K)

Does anyone have an High school AU picture of Douma and Shinobu were he is above her in bed?

>hating based pig
Cringe

In a sexual way? Or in Step Brothers bunk bed type of way?

Attached: GODDoumaCornHub.jpg (640x661, 146.28K)

In a rapey way

Gyutaroastie, thoughts on Hiei from YYH?
He’s also a very good onii-chan and definitely better looking than Gyutaro.

Attached: 92B3B400-4F95-4EFC-8B74-91A3C34AAA56.jpg (225x350, 37.66K)

Like This?

Attached: GODDoumaTakesAdvanatge.jpg (600x832, 85.78K)

Women who draw stuff like that were clearly raped when young, it’s kinda sad.