One Piece

More 1042 details
At the start of the Luffy VS Kaido section:
Kaido is in a mode called "spoiled child drunk" and switches then into "sober drunk". He transforms into his dragon form and captures Snakeman Luffy in his mouth. Then he uses Boro Breath directly. Luffy falls to the ground and it looks like he passed out, but he jumps back up and transforms into Boundman. This is before their conversation about Samurai. The third new mode in the chapter is right before Kaido does his attack at the end on luffy. It is called "Killer/Slaughter Drunk".

So there is a conversation between Luffy and Kaido before the CP0 man shows up... Kaido mocks the people of Wano saying that they are used to losing, so today will be just more of the same for them. Luffy tells him to shut up, because the Samurai are truly powerful. Kaido counters asking if they really are strong or if it's all just a big bluff. The Chapter Title reference is said here by Kaido, but it's a little different from what Redon translated. Kaido basically asks Luffy if he is strong like him or someone like the Samurai - A man relying on his epithet and the cliches coming with it, so merely someone pretending to be strong.

Attached: 68BC0AE8-1481-4EE8-9FE0-1B2FAD9A0A96.jpg (269x323, 45.42K)

Last Pages of the chapter:
Luffy notices that his Gear 4 is about to run out. He tells Kaido that he's going to finish him with a second use of his new Gomu Gomu no Over Kong Gun. Kaido looks very happy. He says he is going to put all he got into his next move and attacks. Before he can finish calling out his attack name, he notices something, but can't stop his attack anymore. Luffy was about to attack Kaido, but someone grabs his right hand suddenly. It is the CP0 man who Drake was fighting. He screams "Tekkai" and sinks into the ground. Luffy can't free his hand immediately, but by the second he does Kaido's attack has already smashed him. Kaido remembers the same thing happeneing to Oden in his fight with him long ago. We hear him scream in pain and the CP0 man looking emotionless. Luffy is still screaming while Kaido looks at him in complete despair. We do not see what state Luffy is in.

No break next week

He is so unbelievably fucked I can't even joke about it

Attached: 1646196560480.png (693x325, 294.53K)

Happy Birthday, Sanji.

Attached: One-Piece-1031-Spoilers-Tease-a-Dark-Side-of-Sanjis-New-Powers-1140x641.jpg (1140x641, 76.68K)

Don't care where's Sanji?

The Raid Will Fail

One day closer to yamato staying in wano

>It was at this moment he knew...he fucked up.

beautiful cope

Its been 10 years… when will Wano end?!

Can’t believe luffy just died like that

>Kaido looks very happy. He says he is going to put all he got into his next move
So Kaido wasnt holding back anything, this might confirm that the special fruit is the Seiryuu and he will awaken next chapter

The people will survive
In their environment
The dirt, scarcity and the emptiness
Of our South
The injustice of our greed
The practice we inherit
The dirt, scarcity and the emptiness
Of our South
There on the beach
I could see it in her eyes
I only had a Corona
Five-cent deposit

Attached: CP-0_Member_3_Portrait.png (119x119, 26.11K)

what is up with this guy's face? I thought he was wearing a mask but his mouth moves normally like it isn't a mask

non-stop Wano until 2026

World's Strongest Couple

Attached: 4g.jpg (540x554, 57.23K)

This chapter confirms it's Luffys fruit that why the glow nigger went after him

Hopefully this arc is kino.

I've always liked this guy's design, hope he survives

Question about Zoans, to what extent can they minutely alter their forms? Like we saw Yamato only semi-transform into her hybrid, showing her wolf fangs but not actually transforming the rest of her body; is this something other zoans have done too?

Attached: FMd0n_PVkAEcqZG.jpg (2787x2894, 1.46M)

>literally Kaidou

Attached: 3A8CF5F3-FAB4-4D96-90BE-C838D06AE345.jpg (828x242, 44.48K)

It wouldnt make sense to delay this fight if Kaido was already going all out, the Gorosei probably ordered Luffy to be killed because killing Kaido would be impossible to CP0

it's basically a timeskip (luffy's training against blackbeard)

>He screams "Tekkai" and sinks into the ground
The fuck ?

>man who thought he'd lost all hope loses last additional bit of hope he didn't even know he still had

Attached: crydo.jpg (960x540, 39.6K)

probably his fruit let’s him phase through shit

Attached: FGwkuT5VIAAg9tT.jpg (640x512, 188.2K)

>straw hats
They are in!

>Luffy is still screaming while Kaido looks at him in complete despair. We do not see what state Luffy is in.
If Luffy lost his eye and is the one to get the eye patch I'm gonna flip

they have nothing in common but it fits too well

Attached: 1582424853231.png (1061x1174, 791.66K)

Attached: FGwkuePVEAAI54b.jpg (580x691, 81.67K)

>Before he can finish calling out his attack name
See? Those long ass skill chants is their downfall.
>GOMUUUU GOMUUUUUUUUUUUU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Just hit it bro.

Koido hasnt even had his sad flashback yet and Oda has to dump a ton of lore there, so at least 20 chapters left. Probably more like 30-40.

He just killed Koido's boyfriend.

I love how even Kaido is calling the samurai out on their hyped up bs

Attached: FGwkuwSVcAYtmf7.jpg (2048x2048, 872.94K)

The roof floor is giving out because of Luffy and Kaido's fight. We see it crack in the Live Floor ceiling before, so an iron body can sink right through due to the lack of support.

>Probably more like 30-40
Decade of Wano

Attached: file.png (482x150, 5.24K)

If true, then Cp0 boss has a good chance of escaping Kaido alive.

His body becomes like iron with tekkai, so my guess is that he just propelled himself into the ground in tekkai mode to drag Luffy.

Bit of a letdown isn't he?
Even the cool double agent thing isn't that interesting if he's a bitch-tier fighter.

Attached: Drake.png (435x859, 226.79K)

Probably an advanced Tekkai that actually increases your mass somehow, causing him to sink into the ground

I just doubt someone whose name we don't even know is gonna get killed. Maybe he'll bail out next chapter.

Sounds like he needs some crewmates to watch his back

I like that Oda's still addressing it, but they are supposed to keep Wano safe after the battle's over.

Who's the bigger jobber between him, Jack, and Page One?

Black Maria was all fucked up in that regard, transforming just the lower part of the body with even the spiders face on it. Also Marco can transform just his feet or arms into pheonix parts

Maybe he deserves it for taking his position too far by destroying Amigasa.

This feels so unnnecessaryyy

Probably just this+Tekkai

Attached: 1646248884574.jpg (1066x1600, 339.55K)

You raise a fair point.

I'm sure one of the difficulties of creating the 12 supernovas is you then need to consider almost as many crews on top of it.

No crew aside from Kidd's & Capone's seems really distinctive.

Attached: Jug.gif (307x234, 553.32K)

>Oda stretches this boring arc even more.
Yikes

I really hope this isn't going to result in Kaido pulling a Katakuri or Luffy pulling an Ichigo vs Ulq or Yuuske vs Gayman and get taken over by something and end the fight in a boring a shit way.

Maria is an exception like Chopper since it was confirmed she altered her forms appearance with drugs kinda like rumble balls
Also the anime showed Ulti transforming only her eyes

Attached: FFPhzwTakAAGTXH.jpg (1920x1080, 239.58K)

or kaneki vs jason

ill literally go insane user

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PONEGLYPH, RUFFY!!!!
I'M PONEGLYPH SHANKS!!!

Attached: Shanks hair poneglyph.png (608x632, 558.3K)

Love this pic.

Attached: Picsart_22-03-02_00-39-43-210.jpg (659x774, 130.23K)

If only there were some impressionable and overpowered orphaned brats around somewhere in desperate need of leadership and a father figure...

Attached: 1622440680510.png (800x800, 139.57K)

This was so dumb.

>since it was confirmed she altered her forms appearance with drug
where was this confirmed? can't remeber this at all

>where was this confirmed?
in an SBS

SBS
And Oda confirmed that her un-altered hybrid would look like this

Attached: 1633371307363.png (211x155, 48.02K)

X Drake because he get up just to do nothing. Imagine being writer and deciding that one of your character is going to get up for a last one fight and instead of doing anything he just instantly loses. The only reason why you'd do it is to remind everyone who's the biggest jobber

>His only real victory was against Caribou

that pose is reminding me of something but I cannot place it

He and Ulti could even bond in fucking up 8-year-old girls personal lives.

>No break next week
fake and gay spoilers goddammit

Dinobot pirates.
Please god.

Attached: Drake's Crew.png (841x640, 778.84K)

The Marge meme?

That Toko pic?

Or in other words how they prioritize the greater good

Those are super fine specimens.

the wide-armed stance reminds me of this image

Attached: haki, son.jpg (600x950, 87.34K)

Jack at least got up too and almost fucked up Inu's shit were not for the moon coming back.

>no break
GODA