Funimation Content Moving to Crunchyroll for World’s Largest Anime Library

Its happening!

Will this improve translation, Any Forums?

crunchyroll.com/de/anime-news/2022/03/01/funimation-content-moving-to-crunchyroll-for-worlds-largest-anime-library

Attached: fg.png (1154x672, 665.77K)

>streaming
Kill yourself.

No. It literally just means Funimation's shows will be uploaded to Crunchyroll instead of Funimation.com.

Kill yourself, streamtard

>World’s Largest Anime Library
So Nyaa?

BASED

This is terrible. A monopoly means they can charge you more and it allows for stagnation in the industry.

Oh well, I stream it on other sites anyway

They are not even in the industry

reminder if you pay for crunchyroll your money is going to shit like this

Attached: shit guardian spice.jpg (1200x675, 162.39K)

first 4 words or your mother dies in her sleep

Attached: 501066 - Cutie_Honey Honey_Kisaragi Sister_Jill motchie_kingdom.jpg (840x1200, 132.96K)

Funikeks... you're about to get CENSORED left and right

Attached: Pantera BTFO.png (846x284, 56.87K)

>world's largest anime library
Blatant false advertising.

Attached: 1570985469_ab_logo.jpg (200x200, 2.33K)

>mexican dub
boring

Minus the hard ecchi stuff, that'll be cancelled.

Good thing Funi is no stranger to censorship and rewriting

Attached: file.png (756x283, 85.72K)

first 4 words or

Some kind of merger was inevitable, after they removed all the internal redundancies from being under the same corporate brand. I'm glad it went this way though, because rips from Funi's website have always been terrible and inferior to CR rips.

it's been a monopoly for years already, the monopoly just used two websites to scam its users for double money

Kill yourself.

So same as it ever was. Streaming platforms rarely got the uncensored broadcasts anyway, anybody who cared is already used to waiting for uncensored releases for such shows. I don't pay to stream anyway so this merger will likely not affect my day to day anime consumption. If anything, the state of affairs will improve because CR has far better type-setting than Funimation. Even if the TL is the same, CR type-setting will be a massive improvement.