Why do isekai authors almost never showed how much their MCs missed their original families nor how much they valued...

Why do isekai authors almost never showed how much their MCs missed their original families nor how much they valued them? Isn't it the first thing you should focus on in a genre about people being sent to faraway worlds?

Attached: image (1).jpg (2032x1600, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

weloma.art/2158/82025/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. But it gets in the way of wish fullfiment. So, they choose to ignore it.

Most Isekai protagonist feel like absolute sociopaths as a result.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!
weloma.art/2158/82025/

Attached: FKqOzP9agAAzl6l.jpg (1379x1961, 2.11M)

Because
GENTLEMEN
Isekai.........bad and Japan bad
Upvote me

Most escapists hate their own family since they are usually the first targets they blame for their failures in life.

Accept true otome ojousamas.

Attached: Ohohoho.png (1923x1080, 2.01M)

It's a wonder there is still no otome isekai VN with villainessess and stuffs.

What said.
Also thinking about stuff like the wellbeing of your original family would also imply some sort of sense of responsibility, which half of the MCs in this genre don't have

Quite ironic, isn't it?
Audience are people who cannot live without others providing for them yet have the audacity to wish they are leading entire countries

This is why we desperately need a well written isekai from an established author who don't usually do isekai

We don't need anything stop needing a hero.
The problem is fundamental

Self-centered NEETS who are filled with a higher sense of narcism than gratitude

They value rice and shoyu more

I'm just saying a nhk version of isekai would be refreshing, authors seem to think the only reason their characters fail irl is for lack of special talent or "cheat" as they overcompensate it in the fantasy world. When in actuality they will probably relapse and need to deal with the unproductiveness and self isolation.

Escapism is dangerous and poisonous anons. Change yourself before it's too late.

Attached: 014.jpg (1500x2133, 751.11K)

>Audience are people who cannot live without others providing for them yet have the audacity to wish they are leading entire countries
I think that's quite fitting.

Attached: 432232.jpg (2400x3067, 2.18M)

A lot of rulers also leech off other people for their daily needs while believing themselves to be better than others without actually having done anything meaningful in their lives

I'd miss my doggo :(

You mean thisAlso nah. Neets with cheats aren't going to relapse back to unproductiveness
We are talking about people who can justify being a leech for years, showing no gratitude, guilt, and 0 sense of willingness to change and improve

People who still have the audacity to say that the world owes them something

Narcisism in its purest form.

People like this, once given even a slight ounce of power, would be completely filled with nothing but a sense of superiority, irresponsibility, and actively look down on others. Then they would justify it all because someone else did it.

Like this guy

>we need someone to write an isekai story that isekai fans won't read
What would that achieve other than wasting time and paper? At least paper can be recycled.

That series is good tho i'd argue everyone is simply too kind and understanding of the mc (which maybe the real fullfillment).
That's why we need an isekai with realistic implications, in a way mushoku tensei achieved this, but no other isekai ever except maybe grimgar.

You're both underestimating and overestimating the public's intelligence and interest, some of the best rated and popular medias have been deconstructions and similar shit.

>some of the best rated and popular medias have been deconstructions
Lol no. None of them are "deconstructions", and what you describe wouldn't be one either.

Nay.
What we need is something that focuses on a well-researched psychological story that revolves around
how people fall into becoming shut-ins,
how they live their livess
it's effects on their health (physical, mental. social)
And how to climb out of the hole we dug ourselves

So far, the best example I've seen discussing this is the game Needy Streamer Overload which revolves around exploring the parasocial nature of internet celebrities, their depression, the mental damages by living in dual attitudes, and how your same fans would turn against you in a drop of a hat because the only thing more entertaining than the rise of a hero, is his fall

I pray we can recieve something similar soon.

Attached: 1453853936184.jpg (500x500, 43.64K)

Because isekai is made for people who wants to escape this world

Attached: 1646058673018.png (500x229, 126.98K)

Uhhhh what about NHK though

>it would definitely fail, so why bother
Quiter talk
Rot in your own filth and don't drag others with you

Because most isekai these days is built around the MC hating every last detail of their old lives and totally embracing a better life in the new world without looking back at all.

Why i say overestimating as normies don't know what that would be and tout said isekai with even a semblance of accountability as good.
Already somewhat done with the mahjong manga, i think you're focusing on wanting to change people while i also focus on that and shit that would keep the genre refreshing and sell.

Haven't seen it yet.
Not to my taste as it featured the topic in the lenses of dark humor.

I prefer psychological horror stuff.