This shit is so satisfying to watch. Fantasycucks getting BTFO by glorious Nippon military

This shit is so satisfying to watch. Fantasycucks getting BTFO by glorious Nippon military.

Attached: lol 4.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

Even if it's some 2ft nothing woman doing it, I'm glad modern military is being given the respect it deserves.

Attached: lol 2.gif (250x141, 1.94M)

>Fantasy
>no magic being used at all
Retarded subhuman

Is this GATE?

>Even if it's some 2ft nothing woman doing it,
Welcome to anime/manga, Any Forumsuck. Women do things here, shocking I know.

>Fire dragons, elves and mages (using magic) aren't fantasy

Yessir

I actually like the character, but I have to state it if i'm going to make a post appreciating the "objective" power of modern military might

>kills 90% of your military after stopping time and summons 5 nation destroying demigod eldritch horrors
Kneel

Attached: 1539224944368.png (727x792, 526.58K)

Attached: HarryPotterAndTheGunShowLoophole.jpg (800x500, 119.42K)

I don't like watching propaganda, sorry

ayo chill, it was just a prank, bro

Attached: 65e.jpg (600x678, 42.47K)

>Fire dragons, elves and mages (using magic) aren't fantasy
What about the swordsmen themselves? They look like just medieval knights. Actual "fantastical" characters would easily defeat modern soldiers.

They are ordinary guardsmen. However, this shows that time and refinement has contributed to our OPness. Fighting styles honed over millenia to the point big tiddy anime bitches are beating whole gangs of men solo

glorious nippon

everything is propaganda

>This shit is so satisfying to watch. Fantasycucks getting BTFO by glorious Nippon military
How reddit of you, I heckin love science right bro

But user, everything is reddit to you and you'll always find a problem in everything.

I could mostly handle how propogandic gate was but the parts with single bayonet wielding modern soldiers beating groups of sword wielding soldiers who have focused all their training on melee rubbed me the wrong way

>I heckin love science right bro
yeah i do, its way better than faggy religion

The series that broke burgers

There were wizards, they just all joined the Japs

I did actually like the idea of the wizards magic becoming more powerful though a modern understanding of physics though.

wtf pingu is propaganda now???

They are all morality tales user...

Then what's your point? First you said "fantasycucks", but now it's about how the modern fighting style is better than the old-fashioned one of the middle ages. All you do is moving the goalposts and nothing else.

The JSDF uses bayonets?

morality tales and propaganda are barely similar yet different things

nah its all the same, you're just an idiot

whatever you say, but at least many don't think so. if you think everything is propaganda just stop watching them and live like an animal.