Reasons why a NieR anime probably won't work despite sounding awesome

>1) Game is open-world, so too much world to build
>2) Character development in game wasn't very good, unsure how they'll fix that in the anime
>3) How will they explain the fact that you have to replay over and over to continue the game?
>4) 9S will exist
>5) Anime battles will be boring (especially Eve's, considering how repetitive/boring/annoying his was in the game)

Kind of nitpicky. What are your thoughts?

Attached: nier-automata-anime.png (800x450, 186.63K)

Here's all the reason I need:
>video game anime adaptation

Fuck I kind of forget to bring that up

Knowing Yoko Taro it probably won't be a 1 to 1 adaptation and might not even have 2B and 9S as the MCs

Namefag

I hope Devola&Popola will get a lot of screentime.

Attached: 1616172603_Devola and Popola lr.jpg (1000x1414, 1.19M)

same, but i hope they introduce the third sister

Attached: raviola.jpg (392x742, 44.72K)

>might not even have 2B and 9S as the MCs
Wouldn't be the first time.

>1) Game is open-world, so too much world to build
Not a problem, watch the stage play
>2) Character development in game wasn't very good, unsure how they'll fix that in the anime
Not a problem, watch the stage play
>3) How will they explain the fact that you have to replay over and over to continue the game?
New route, and entire original route just like the stage play
>4) 9S will exist
?
>5) Anime battles will be boring (especially Eve's, considering how repetitive/boring/annoying his was in the game)
Not a problem

This.

>watch the stage play
I refuse.

there's a stage play? wtf

>Game is open-world, so too much world to build
Lol

Popola
>gets violent when she drinks
Devola
>gets friendly and flirty
Raviola
>???

If I had my way, it’d be a DOD Gakuen anime.

All your points are really non-issues for me.
I'm not one of those people who needs the game to basically storyboard the adaptation.
So I'll be ok with the creator of the show to take certain liberties to properly transition to an anime if it's well done and executed.

they can just have an anime original route

Imagine disliking 9S. I wonder how hard Caim would filter you.

>9S haters haven't even watched the stage play
Pottery.

Attached: 1644091053272.png (900x1100, 230.35K)

lmao why make anime when the holy grail stage play exist

>the fact that you have to replay over and over to continue the game?

you say that when endless 8 exists?

the nier automata ending will be shit cause nier automata breaks once toobie dies, the story goes to shit and not amount of ARG shit can fix it

I never understood people who said this. You don't "replay" the game over and over again. Each time you "finished" a game and start a new one, the story just continues. It's not an actual ending. The only exception is the first two which is just different perspective of 2B and 9S. Other than that, it's just the continuation of the story (as they referenced things that happened in the previous playthrough, like meeting A2 in the forest castle). Am I missing something?