ITT: Second hand embarrassment for the author moments

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 91.85K)

Levi’s squad and that one guy that got used as a yoyo must be rolling in their graves

That's a big nose

Fat fuck.

Anime only here this scene was weird, guess we're suppose to like Annie and Reiner and disagree with Eren but I don't.

Literally nothing wrong with defending your nation from a world that wants to kill them.

There are people out there who found it funny user, their vote is worth just as much as yours

Attached: shingeki-no-kyojin-snk.gif (498x431, 2.09M)

This. There was no other way.

>BAHAHA IT'S THE GIRL WHO KILLED OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND SHE EATS FUNNY LOL

Attached: PicsArt_02-28-02.45.39_compress63-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 78.15K)

why they animate it like that…
they couldn’t have tried for maybe ten frames?

>You don't get it user, their actions radicalised Eren so therefore their actions are now okay. If you punch someone who assaulted you, you're basically no better then your attacker

Attached: x80k5dpwzfk81.gif (600x500, 3.07M)

Attached: Female-Titan-swings-soldier-like-a-yoyo.gif (500x266, 1.82M)

You can like or dislike AoT but something changed in him after timeskip and especially after the rumbling activation, the quality drop was enormous with too obvious asspulls, lack of consistency and forgotten plotlines. I'm not talking if Eren is a cuck ir not or about ships between characters, all was incredibly badly written at a degree superior than in other weak parts of AOT. Why authors fail the final everytime even in a manga that was going to be not too long? The ending of a story is the most important part, if the ending is shit all is shit and sometimes a good ending can save something that is very bad.

Wdym? normalfags loved that scene

should have ended after the ocean instead of all that rubbish we got with unlikable characters and "muh please forgive warriors" preachy bullshit he tried to shoehorn

>the quality drop was enormous with too obvious asspulls
Why are snkfaggots so delusional? Please go watch/read S1

>Isayama when random mad incel thinks he's cringe

Attached: rich-black.gif (220x391, 564.1K)

Uprising and Return to Shiganshina were the last good arcs

What the fuck is this? Is she Jewish?

>Yeah I know you happily murdered my daughter I drafted into war while defending her nation but whatever I'm sure the bitch deserved it, can I adopt you btw?

Attached: Ev4y3ssXIAUJ2hf.jpg (768x768, 58.89K)

Dont you rike it user?
She´s such a cutiePIE
DAHAHA

Attached: cutiePIE.png (1053x793, 1.08M)

For me the best kino ending would have been mutual total annihilation with self aware comments of protagonists that can't stop it, all die, maybe someone survive maimed as fuck in the new unga bunga world as an elder telling the story to the children while an enemy unga bunga tribe attack and kill everyone

>haha Annie is a sloppy kicker

Attached: MB8yiph.jpg (600x337, 67.4K)

Actually, he himself thinks he couldn't do what he wanted to do properly because he's always been a shitty writer, so this failure will stay with him forever. The momentary happiness his money will give him doesn't matter, he'll die knowing he failed what he spent so much time working on. He'll open his onsen and live and then at old age, he'll be like "ah right I made snk" and it will still bother him, kind of like when one remembers old embarrassing memories

>Second hand embarrassment for the author
I feel that way for the whole series, AoT is going to age very badly.

Whats the issue? Are they suddenly supposed to hate her guts because of what she did? You guys realize human emotions aren't that simply, right? They don't hate Reiner either but I don't see anyone shitposting about that.

Reiner is based though

Poor guy, should have at least been eaten by Annie, or sat on.