Admit it, you only hate Subaru because you hate to look in a mirror. You can lie to yourself all you want...

Admit it, you only hate Subaru because you hate to look in a mirror. You can lie to yourself all you want, but deep down, you know that this is true.

Attached: subaru.jpg (3277x4096, 567.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKXCmYVhRS8&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never seen his anime, never seen kirito's anime, never gonna see the next big isekai you get fixated on either.

Only good Isekai MC was Saito, the rest are insufferable trash

Yeah. Sure.

Wanting to watch anime and shows because you wanna "escape from reality," but they end up reminding you of how horrible reality is.

Those "blue pills" must be fantastic, yo.

No. It's because he's the kind of autistic retard that makes me cringe every time he does anything. Just look at that retarded chuuni pose

>to look in a mirror
stop projecting dude it's unhealthy

I read the manga adaptation. He would die over and over, but every time be confused. He acknowledges he has some kind of looping ability, acknowledges he died, but then is confused when nobody remembers him. It gave off the impression he wasn't a character at that point, but a tool to make sure any low IQ readers don't get lost. Not sure why anyone would like someone like that.

I'm not a Neet
>His isekai MC isn't a racist motorcross racer piloting bug mecha and shittalking yanks
youtube.com/watch?v=IKXCmYVhRS8&

Attached: __dunbine_cham_fau_and_shou_zama_seisenshi_dunbine_drawn_by_tenjin_hidetaka__sample-f67ddb82ffbd7ee6cd6cfe81c7d4cbc5.jpg (850x934, 195.73K)

you upset people hate your little self insert?

Being a NEET is a good thing
MC doesn't seem particularly racist, he just talks shit back when the American guy looks down on him

Just because you are a faggot does not mean that everybody else is a faggot too.

I abandoned by neet life years ago and now highly confident on both physical and social skills

I now hold authority to call you a damn loser and no, I absolutely cannot relate to Subaru and all your isekaishit MCs because I don't need no escapism. Only losers run from reality, pissing crying with every step

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.72K)

I hated him in the first season but the second season redeemed him in my eyes. Everything about the second season was so much better than the first one.

What do you do for a living? Are you married? How many children do you have?

Working at a small tailoring shop. Great boss.
Don't go for office crap, your neet life would think that computers are good but in truth, doing excel sheets and talking on the headset would lead you to anhero

Aim for small business - preferably those with good sunlight and keeps your body moving.

I only watched like the first few minutes of the first episode. I stopped watching after I saw the dude in OP's picture mocking the youth of the generation. It was at that moment that I realized that the character was going to be used as a mouthpiece for the author's views.
I also didn't want to keep watching because every time I saw pictures of him on Any Forums I'd see him crying like a bitch. I've never seen a single picture of him being a badass. Like 90% of the pictures I see of him are him crying. I don't want to waste my time watching shows about little bitch boys.

I don't have room in my heart to hate him, it's too filled with abject boredom because of his repetitive novels.

Can Re:Zero faggots do anything else besides bait threads? Or is it falseflagging?
I saw this one a dozen times already, I'm just fucking done with OP and his love for cocks.

Attached: CAUSE I FEEL.gif (500x300, 134.84K)

It makes more sense in the wn, he was only confused at the start.
Everything else was due to being stressed and figuring out the specific rules of looping.

Will the reveal that he's a masoschizo transvestite make this thread less or more likely to be made?

Most must admit it. But Subaru and I are the complete opposites.