One Piece

Daily reminder Oda said his daughter’s favorite character is Hancock

Attached: A74A0E39-48B3-4944-92F0-11DB7F92B9A5.jpg (715x866, 58.33K)

This will be a Sanji chapter

So?

the one piece is the friends we made on the journey

I don't what Oda's spoiled little whore thinks, quite frankly

Then why did he write Hancock as the most narcissistic piece of shit imaginable

Made for BBC (Big Blackbeard Cock)

Attached: 181049.jpg (363x172, 17.32K)

ZKK soon.

Attached: 1642374198368.png (508x413, 193.44K)

Good doujin

Reminder that this was years ago and opinions change, and another reminder that Hancock was rejected

>Kuja (九蛇): "nine snakes"
>Gomu Gomu no Hydra (九頭蛇): "nine head snake"

Attached: Amazon_Lily_Infobox.png (930x395, 634.01K)

Hancock would have a daughter, though.

>Then why did he write Hancock
user I think you took this but reversed.
Oda wrote Hancock, his daughter loved the character.

>Clean shaven Luffy
Fake and Gay

Attached: ddszu84-e8b23f4d-ca47-4429-bcb1-73df0ed67211.jpg (540x217, 26.57K)

Interesting details about the newest pokemon game:
Name of the region is Dressrosa

Your rival is named Cavendish, but you will also be facing off against Chinjao and Rebecca

Evil team is called Team Donquixote. Their leader is named Doflamingo.

The Dressrosa Colloseum will play a major role in the story. It will also be a location with many unique battle modes, both singleplayer and multiplayer.

Doflamingo is Champion of the Dressrosa Region. The former champion; Riku, was defeated by Doflamingo 10 years ago. Riku now participates in Coliseum Battles under the alias "Ricky".

The gimmick of these games is D-Fruits, which can "unlock the true hidden potential of certain Pokémon".

Team Donquixote's base is an artificial D-Fruit factory. Their objective is to supply trainers all around the world with these artificial fruits.

"Scarlet" and "Violet" refer to the 2 daughters of the former champion Riku. Scarlet unfortunately passed away in a tragic event 10 years ago, while Violet is still alive but is being forced to work as an Admin for Team Donquixote. Also, Violet is an alias; her real name is Viola.

The leader of Gym 5; Vergo, is actually a Team Donquixote Admin. He uses Steel-types.

>itt: trigger luna schizos

G O D A
O
D
A

Why do people get so pressed about a fictional character being a bad person as a gag? Probably some really weird psychology going on in your head

Dragonbros, why neither our son nor our father look like us?

His daughter is young. I don’t think she was born when Boa first appeared

Nice

Attached: You're Alright.png (708x544, 483.76K)

NO IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ZORO DOESN'T CARE FOR HIYORI SHE IS A DISGUSTING WHORE THAT FUCKS LOTS OF PEOPLE AND HE ONLY RESPECTS WARRIORS NOT THE WHORES OF WARRIORS HE IS A PROUD FIGHTER AND WOULD NEVER SHOW AFFECTION FOR A GROSS WHORE LIKE HIYORI STOP POSTING THIS EVERY TIME IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HER THERE ARE A DOZEN WOMEN HE ACTUALLY LIKES AND THAT ARE NOT WHORES LIKE HIYORI AND SHE WILL NEVER EVER

Because Dragon is Garp’s son-in-law

Surely not.

I would think Diamante was the region's champion and Doffy was the villain team leader only.

>Tashigi be like

Jewelry Bonney is the daughter of Kuma and Big Mom

Attached: 8F0D9115-5BF7-48D0-9276-5629E28C0361.jpg (1300x812, 1.79M)

>Thinking she's a narcissist only in one gag
Are you an idiot?

I didn’t say “in only one gag” I said “as a gag”. Are you upset that the fictional character wouldn’t fuck you if she was real or something?

Well, Luffy's not escaping that TEP (Tight Empress Pussy) then. He WILL knock her up and he WILL like it. He is adventuresexual no more.

I enjoy playing as tashitgi in pirate warriors 4 because of her VA and how she says kirishigure

Reminder that Scarlet and Violet are referring to the colors of the old Spanish Republic which was overthrown in a civil war. GameFreak is going to get controversial and probably attract a lot of hate from fans.

Attached: Flag_of_Spain_(1931–1939).svg.png (510x306, 12.46K)

Didn’t his daughter also say Precure is better than One Piece?

All the females in One Piece look the same.
Prove me wrong

Attached: pepe25.jpg (200x193, 5.89K)

I wouldn't fuck her with a ten foot pole
The character is a piece of shit to an extent where she's completely unlikeable
Only coomers and dykes look past her horrible character

Attached: Peronaburger.png (691x718, 914.22K)

I dont really care

Are all LuNafags and LuHanfags mentally ill subhumans that self-insert as Luffy? Because why else would they be so invested in these nonexistent relationships.

I can’t

I think she’s a very funny character and it’s funny when she does shitty things and gets away with it

Maybe Oda had the idea before.

Attached: 1640542302074.jpg (1259x2048, 326.15K)

>frogposter
Be gone.

The clock is ticking Kaido

Attached: sDMUlw4.jpg (770x1024, 330.91K)

Based

That's not funny, she would be a villain in any other setting

Tashigi is going to duel Zoro in the end and win

The only one that is mentally ill is the lunafag look at him hate a fictional character just because his crackship feels threaten by said fictional character

That’s why it’s funny, retard

To be fair, LuHan has something be it one-sided and of course, going by traditional shonen endgame relationships.

Attached: BEE5169E-9B65-4773-8833-B810900D4771.png (1080x764, 964.13K)

Is something going to happen this chapter or are we back to samurai/sanji filler

>Implying I give a shit about Nami
I could not care less about shipping nonsense, Hancock is just a rubbish character

shut the fuck up homosexual

>read a gag manga
>it has gags in it

Attached: 7DC34EA5-5152-42FE-A8BF-CCE8AF0FEEDF.gif (400x219, 278.14K)

I find Bonney to be sexually repulsive. I can't fathom for the life of me why anybody would like that used-up scatskank.

>huntards are also frogshitters
Go away and never come back, just like your new chapter.

Attached: 1622604714757.png (1217x920, 113.67K)

I'm not laughing
Did you find it 'funny' when Enel did shitty things and got away with it, or Akainu did shitty things and got away with it?