Drown in your ideals and die

Was he wrong?

Attached: Archer-mana.jpg (750x423, 23.25K)

I wish I had ideals

Yes, Archer is depressed and jaded so he gets angry when he sees idealistic people.

In a sense. He was right about his eng goal, and about his own nature as a person, but he was also very understandably biased, but he wasn't wrong.

He was correct.

He might have been correct, but he wasn't right!

Why are his facial features so much different from Shirou's?
The only connection is their eyebrows, it's shit. Takeuchi is a hack that has held Nasu back for 20 years.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 509.13K)

while shirou isn't fully developed during the events of f/sn the similarities are still there. it's easier to see the resemblance when archer has his hair down and a softer expression

Attached: Archer_smiles_Fate_Stay_Night_UBW_Ep_24.png (1600x900, 916.41K)

Nasu is literally only successful because of Takeuchi

>sameface bad
>characters dont have sameface, bad

I still do not understand UBW, how exactly does Shirou even refute him? he made no valid argument whatsoever, if my future self came back and told me the path I'm taking is leading me straight to hell I think it's probably wiser to listen to him than to throw a tantrum.

Weak bait.
Shirou is 16, and he's only like 5'6"
Apparently by 30 he
>grows to 6'2"
>voice is lowered by 2 octaves
>eyes change shape entirely

he simply declares he won't become like him while retaining the exact same ideals with archer, it's rin's pussy that saves him from ending up like archer

That's the thing: he didn't. Refuting Archer wasn't the point.
Archer being right doesn't mean Shirou should listen to him. The path he walks is not like Kirei's utilitarianism, it is path of true moralfaggotry.
In Shirou's mind, morality is before reason.

Archer wasn't an heroic spirit so could troll Masters like Shirou at leisure.

Attached: archer trolls shirou.jpg (1280x720, 101.69K)

so basically Kierkegaard's knight of faith?

People don't look the same when they go through some shit. Look at any 30+ year old that peaked in high school.
Also magic and shit.

Only if it's Spiders.

Attached: Knives1.jpg (640x480, 46.82K)

Part of Archer's power and mystique was to keep people guessing who he was while living. Rin eventually pieces clues together.

Archer was an alternative Shirou though, not the one in UBL. Shirou has the potential to become a version of Archer but without any guarantee.

Attached: shirou archer.jpg (4093x2894, 470.29K)

not even a little bit, Shirou was a retard

>he says when talking about 2 characters who are the same person
KILL YOURSELF

that was the joke...

no

Attached: words of wisdom.jpg (711x527, 27.18K)

Because even if it's impossible to be the hero that saves everyone, it's worth it to make the attempt.