Buyfag Thread

Previous Thread
>

Attached: Utaite - Kano - Spring Clothes. Ver (Taito).jpg (600x840, 63.53K)

read the guide
buyfags.moe

>Previous Thread
byebye

>Previous Thread
You dumb faggot

I'm going to hotglue that ice cream.

>vtumor
fuck off

fuck, should I buy a PuP figgie?

Is amiami really still not working with SAL for shipping? I've been away from buying figures for quite a while so I may have missed any updates on this.

Does big in japan work with SAL?

SAL caught Covid and died.

newfag

Probably from Argentina

rip thread

Nope, also don't bring shit from past threads, silly boy.

Hey newfag OP, before this thread gets deleted I'll let you know that buyfag threads almost get banned for doing "general thread" things like quoting the previous post or posting relevant links on the OP. Any Forums does not allow "general" threads

Where?

>Probably from Argentina
Eh? Did I miss something?

speaking of generals, why the fuck this board so full of them? I thought hiro set a rule about not allowing them, now there's tons of let's read X shit manga chapter/volume

op is clearly new and came from elsewhere

generals are just repeat threads, but some anime/manga have enough content to exist 24/7 and you can't avoid it.
some threads need to get pruned though and are basically hang-out generals like dragonball.
holy shit the dbz thread is so bad.

Argentineans

Anons, it's that time again where I buy myself more figures. Been stacking for 9 years now. Can anyone else relate to my situation when I say that enough is never truly enough? So many detolfs, so many figures, yet there is nothing in my brain that clicks to tell me I should be satisfied. Anyone recommend anything?

You must have shopping addiction or/and pretty poor taste.

This art book really is gorgeous. I am enthralled with oil paintings, and this gifted bastard mixed the world of oil painting and anime-esque styles together.

Attached: classics.jpg (900x1200, 167.84K)

Looks like 3dpd shit

Meta posting is a bannable offense. Bye bye.

>shopping addiction
My family says the same thing. Sometimes the hunt is more fun than anything else. As for taste, I enjoy collecting Holo, No Game No Life, Yoko from Gurren Lagann, Megumin, Shinobu Oshino, SGT frog crap, Shin chan, cardcapture sakura, and some small niche figures here and there.

Some of his work, yes it does. Some pages are pure anime style though. I think the guy just goes back and forth.

You need a real hobby, like plamo, gunpla or GK painting. It seems that you lose interest about most of your purchases once they arrive

>been buying from Hobby Search for years
>haven't ignored the shipping dues since 2016
>buy at least 10 figures per year from them
>loli Jibril was constantly fucking delayed over and over
>Give in to a different Jibril style and buy that one instead
>Ignore the payment request for the loli Jibril when it finally is released
>My account is shut down even though I bought the different Jibril from them
Guess AmiAmi it is. I understand their policy, but damn it's been awhile since I pissed them off. They should compare their profits and losses with me and logically decide the benefit of the doubt that I will be a loyal customer in the future, given look of my previous purchases.

You hit the nail on the head. I do get bored when they arrive. It's odd. I like to look at them, but they never instill happiness or shock like how they use to some years ago.

Was it really that hard to just send an email?