Winter 2022 retrospect

Now that 2/3 of the season is over, I have to say that this season has been a huge disappointment.

so Bisque doll and Akebi are great. SnK is solid (like expected). But everything else has been somewhere between mediocre to god awful.

Jojo/KnY were disappointing compared to past seasons. Ousama Ranking has been nowhere as good as the first cour. Every single isekai show has been terrible. Bisco/Princess Connect are kind of boring. Doll's Frontline makes me fall asleep. Tokyo 24/Baraou/Ryman are just fujo baits. Cue is terrible and whoever greenlit this for 2 seasons needs to be fired. Shuumatsu no Harem is repulsively bad.

I guess Slow Loop and Hakozume are OK, but anybody else feel like this season is trash?
Or I am just becoming senile?

Attached: winter-2022.jpg (1918x4034, 3.23M)

Attached: FJJ6fPLaIAk_ryw.jpeg.jpg (1124x1598, 491.94K)

Kimetsu was honestly great.
I remember reading the manga back in 2020 to catch up for the ending and just not being impressed with RLD.
Seeing it in anime form and just everything about how it was handled was exciting as all hell.
But otherwise there hasn’t been much this season, we were spoiled with some great seasons back to back

>. SnK is solid (like expected). But
another thread by a flaming homo with shit taste

>so Bisque doll
>great
opinion discarded

>Or I am just becoming senile?
No it's the same for me.

I enjoy Ousama Ranking and that's basically it. I do watch Tokyo 24-ku but it alternates between horribly dumb shit episodes and okay episodes with some potentially good character drama but altogether it's so so and I fear the ending will suck, Tribe 9 was enjoyable at first but gets the worse the more it tries to construct a plot, Ryman has a few good scenes but is overall a bit boring and same is true for Vanitas.
I cannot even start Yaiba and SNK since the last seasons bored me and I literally dropped everything else or didn't even start it. Bisque and Akebi look very nice, but the genre isn't my cup of tea.

Great season for me. 4+ shows are more than enough when I usually watch one or two. For instance, Kuroitsu-san was a pleasent surprise that I watched on a whim. It's far from a good production, but the gags and characters are fun enough to carry the show, and I'm looking forward to it every week.
Honestly, this season is alright for people that are not looking for action shows (which I think are boring anyway) but I suppose that's the case for most seasons.

Akebi is AOTS , not.

i never even finished Chikyuugai Shounen Shoujo for whatever reason
but then again, any talks about it died just after a few threads.

Everything from this season I watch has dead threads. Literally threads that die if you cook and eat and come back or something since there are only 4-11 IPs posting.
Personally I liked Orbital Children, but it was also a letdown considering who the writer is and how long we had to wait for his next series to be made.

>this season has been a huge disappointment
yes but also you have the worst fucking taste
>isekai
>is isekai

>tokyo24ku
its alright, not good not bad. definitely not the production twitter-worshippers wanted. might eke out a 6.5/10 at best. zero fujobait (but qt trap).

>baraou
never ever

>ryman
AOTS contender but probably won't pull it off, maximum possible of maybe 7.5/10? not fujo but definitely too homo to fit in with rewatchable sport anime or coming of age shit.

>slow loop
it's a lot worse than i expected after so many fish autism seasons. maybe 5.5/10 at best and will be forgotten forever.

>tribe nine
it's no akudama drive
>futsal
terrible but so boring you can't even meme on it being terrible like that water polo show

We love CUE here in Any Forums

The giant steel crab in bisco keeps me going.

SnK was still tolerable until the last episode
You could still laugh at the Eren time-traveling twist because everyone loves our based edgetard boi, but the pie scene was just too much for me.

As for the general impression of this season, the best one so far is probably Kuroitsu-san. Great cast, decent plot, and most importantly, despite the mediocre animation quality, it's still full of soul. I agree it's a weak season, though

>Or I am just becoming senile?
Feels more like you are extremely new to anime for expecting so much good stuff every season.

why has Any Forums forgotten about takagi-san already

KnY was great though, easily one of the best multi-episode battles in recent memory

It's an okay season. There are like 5 or so I am able to enjoy. Kuroitsu-san is the best one in my opinion though it's rarely brought up anywhere.

only good for terasu doujins.

Attached: __kitagawa_marin_sono_bisque_doll_wa_koi_wo_suru_drawn_by_shino_sto__sample-3c1e842fff014eb756035f405cf49fb2.jpg (850x1202, 151.99K)

Yeah if it wasn’t for Bisque Dolls and Jojo I’d be watching nothing this season.
I already read SNK and spoilers for Kimetsu, the later I’ll probably end up waiting for it to come out in full and marathon it, and as for the former honestly nothing I read there was good enough to get me excited for another season.

Attached: 6D37B3F3-6B2F-46D7-BD8D-36D41C94B7D1.jpg (641x430, 188.88K)

Because it’s stale as fuck after nearly a decade, and all the ripoffs it spawned are at least fresh and most far superior.

Attached: C0F8CA4A-7B78-46F0-A89C-303595F1C589.jpg (258x386, 106.11K)

I dropped everything but Bisque Doll and Princess Connect. That's how bad this season is.

Takagi trolled NTRfags once and its popularity on Any Forums tanked as a result.

>no golden kamuy
>Snk takes up half the catalouge
>twitter avatar pic teir anime is the rest of the season

Boji and Zoro dying is the only good thing too come from this season