Ousama Ranking

Actual thread since the other one is bait.

The first four manga volumes are now officially translated and you can buy them digitally on bookwalker if interested. Artbook dump user might join the thread. Bebin is best boy.

Attached: FMTCbZgVUAEOAJ2.jpg (1369x1955, 300.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DESTROYBINARY/status/1497497367427248130?s=20&t=Q0wILcdLumsxpAlBPxdJ_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will wait for mangasee to upload them

The official English translation is absolute trash fire don't read it. I don't how but it's like they machine translated it .
twitter.com/DESTROYBINARY/status/1497497367427248130?s=20&t=Q0wILcdLumsxpAlBPxdJ_A

Attached: 1646013469062.png (1448x2045, 735.37K)

>Bojji looks like that!
Damn, the anime was a huge upgrade. Just look at the npc memefaces in the bottom left

>I don't how but it's like they machine translated it
This is what I feared. There were some announcements made some months back about Kadokawa trying to "prevent piracy" by distributing early official digital translations. The thing is that those translations are done by machines they said. Hoped this wasn't the case for every series but seems like it is. Well, fuck. In the worst case this might deter actual translators since they consider it translated.
On the upside we now have better scans. But who ever translates it needs the Japanese originals in that case.

they make it sound like Boss has 3 sons

well this fucking sucks

>darness
It really does. At least it means less work for the scanners and cleaners anybody should ever be interested translating it in the future.
The anime seems to skip a lot of short scenes I kinda want to read the original.

Attached: FMoetneWYAUHBYr.png (242x192, 20.78K)

that's the scanlation,
this is the official

Attached: FMgt6WwXIAIfK3V.jpg (1242x1834, 422.97K)

Unironically ten times better, fan translations win again.
I don't even know why they would say "lost" his clothing, it's such a distracting wording.

Attached: FMlNtlSaIAQRoDg.jpg (1920x1038, 197.54K)

At least the scans look fucking good, so it would be nice if someone could typeset the old TL onto the new scans.

>typeset the old TL
Is it currently still getting translated? I know the first 40? or so chapters were done a while back but think the TLs went on hiatus afterwards.

Will he redeem himself in episode 20?

Attached: FMgoC89UcAIg5xG.jpg (1711x2072, 279.25K)

Does the manga art get better?

Yes. Not perfect but better than the early chapters.

The anime is based on the manga's later art style.

Why 23 episodes instead of 24-26? I feel like they won't end it where people assumed it would end regarding the manga. The whole lore-heavy stuff some anons expected to be shown had too much content for a few episodes.

too much ouken filler

Is it safe to say that Bebin loves Prince Daida like a father loves a son?

I would say more than a brother or uncle. To me it feels like Bebin is to Daida what Despa is to Bojji.

Attached: FKMQuwyVgAY8ZRa.jpg (1115x980, 1.16M)

I liked the lore dumps and Ouken content. The main plot was moving at such a slow pace I just stopped caring. Just when shit starts to go down the show has always turned DOWN the heat. Ouken showing up and stomping everyone is the exception; he's the only character that feels threatening.

Yeah I like that stuff and it's great watching it at once. My problem was the stuff right before that, including some parts during episodes of Bojji's training arc.