Everyone says “Nanoha is a mishandled series with tons of wasted potential” but what did you faggots actually want...

Everyone says “Nanoha is a mishandled series with tons of wasted potential” but what did you faggots actually want from the anime in the first place?

Attached: E1EA128B-B4EB-4CBF-8318-5AFC778590BD.jpg (666x514, 545.12K)

I just wanted a proper passing of the baton in StrikerS. I don't care about anything that happens beyond that.

Attached: [CSW] Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS - 02 (BDRip 1280x714 x264 FLAC) [9d90938].mkv_snapshot_18.18.355.jpg (1280x714, 134.11K)

Long running magical girl show with different arcs & time skips, where Nanoha & Fate gradually develop a romance & get married.

A proper baton pass would have been nice. I'm not sure what that actually would have looked like, but I wanted StrikerS with a much stronger plot and tighter character writing.

Attached: 93365011_p0_master1200.jpg (957x1200, 735.74K)

>S1
>A’s
>Reflection
>Detonation
That’s 4 arcs right there, would you still adapt Strikers or just retcon it and make a new adult Nanoha plotline?

Anyone have any thoughts on the idea of limiters?

Vivio fucking and impregnating Einhart

Attached: DxRkypJVsAA46DY.jpg (1200x1600, 258.43K)

The show embracing more the concept of traveling to different worlds and dimensions. Battle systems are too similar among themselves (even those that aren't based on magic like Eclipse and Formula Eltria), we've heard of civilizations with different cultures or that were locked in long conflicts but it was never elaborated and all people we ever saw were humans. Even a race of rubber foreheads aliens would've been cool.

StrikerS could've been followed by an anthology series with several short stories following the different portions of the cast with mid season/finale events to connect those.

NanoFate, the Yagamis, Long Arch, The Forwards, the Saint Church, Yuuno, etc... there was a lot of ways to expand the world.

Attached: images (36).jpg (463x662, 69.63K)

I got exactly what I wanted out of it. I do somewhat wish Vivid had gone in more on the Belka ancestry stuff it was setting up, but I liked the end result of what it became as well, so it was not an enormous deal.

I think people expected too much from the "alien" aspect. Even well known scifi series are not imaginative or inventive at all there.

Even if they had to stick with humans, maybe showing more of a difference between groups of humans would have been nice. The world has such great lore with their ancient civilizations, lost logia, unison devices, etc. We should've gotten a main character waking up from cryosleep plotline at the very least.

Even Doctor Who got creative with cheap concepts like living plastic and psychic aliens with tentacles coming from their mouths. It's not even that hard.

>Everyone says “Nanoha is a mishandled series with tons of wasted potential” but what did you faggots actually want from the anime in the first place?
Probably a well handled series with no wasted potential.

The wasted potential was that this outfit should have been around longer. And in the movie version.

Attached: winter112089-1497894686698065920-img1.jpg (882x1039, 65.92K)

>Long running magical girl show with different arcs & time skips, where Nanoha & Fate gradually develop a romance & get married.
This. Seeing Nanoha and Fate kicking just as much ass (arguably more) in their 20's as they did when they were 9 was one of my favorite things about the franchise. I wish the main timeline with them as adults would get another chance, either with a reboot of Force or a retcon and trying something new.

Most of all, I just want to see one battle where Nanoha, Fate, and Vivio all battle bad guys together as one big happy family.

Attached: 1564004220196.jpg (1500x1080, 1.12M)

ref and det is one arc tho

Reflection & Detonation would be one arc
Strikers should be retconned & replaced with a better plotline

Maho Precure literally did this and it was good.

UCera Gundam.

Star Trek but TSAB

Attached: EZakD9zVAAA8Ncv.jpg (768x768, 67.43K)

Still no news on what the new project will be?

At this rate I would not expect anything until Extreme Hearts has aired.