This board is fucking garbage

OMG I HECKIN' LOVE ANIME, LE UNDERAGE GIRLS WITH BIG TIDDIES SO HELLA F*CKING EPIC XDD! WOW THE MC GETS ALL THE CUTE GIRLS HE'S JUST LIKE ME XDD!!!!!!! I MUST CONSOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA POWERLEVEL BIG STRONG MEN HIT THING REAL HARD OMG MY POWERLEVEL IS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1u7f28q7bww61.jpg (600x799, 61.8K)

I asked

NIGGA

THAT'S NUTS

Attached: niqqa.png (600x904, 211.12K)

Very intellectual post, you sure showed us. I will now repent and proceed to fill my storage drive with wojaks to be like you

Wow he's literally me.

ninibros...

Any Forums has its problems but at least it ain't Any Forums or Any Forums

ok

Go back to your containment board

This user is underage

Attached: 1644508443405.png (835x1200, 1.13M)

Fatherless behavior desu

Can someone explain this soijak shit I've seen on this site in the last couple of years? I don't remember this being everywhere when I still browsed other boards 4-5 years ago.

based and true

Normalfags and election tourists.

Any Forumsdditors have been shitting up Any Forums with their trashime for far too long now

wtf is an election tourist?

shit tons of people started going to Any Forums during the 2016 election and then started infecting every other board with their retardation

>tfw the only political shit i've ever cared about is 9/11 and george bush's war in like 2nd grade
>start watching anime and playing games years later
>haven't given a single fuck or piece of attention about politics for 20+ years since
i'm not the only one, am i?

Attached: 61345151.png (500x500, 161.7K)

Stock “you’re silly” images like that are an easy way to dismiss others instead of engaging in proper discussion and actually having one’s views challenged, which makes them ideal for Any Forums retards’ usage.

Islam is correct, girls between the ages of 9 to 12 should be married to men aged 25 or older.

Why did they come to Any Forums's Any Forums specifically instead of anywhere else? Sure we have lots of schizos and shit, but there's gotta be a better place than a mongolian basket weaving forum to talk about your politics shit desu senpai

are you retarded?

Anime and manga?

He was called feels guy at one point

stuff like the "he will not divide us" meme went viral on reddit and twitter so Any Forums became the hip new place for retards to gather