Re:Zero WN

Why does Al dislike her?

Attached: FMl2-0yagAASdlx.jpg (1000x1150, 643.93K)

"Hey Oni-Chan! Did you know that gypsies make up 9% of the population, but commit 2/3 of the crimes? But this is a huge over representation. Yes it is Oni-Chan!"

Attached: remhatesgypsies.jpg (1080x1408, 161.63K)

Al dislikes that both sisters are alive.

Arc 7 shows he dislikes Rem specifically.

I think it depends on Al's story being similar to Aganau or not.

Discord was a mistake.

Saying that summons the discord.

So the reason to at least skim through the manga is because its art is better than the anime and story seems follow LN/WN closer. Also it has my waifu in it currently.

Attached: 1.jpg (1114x1600, 543.63K)

Al has great taste

Attached: emt v rem.jpg (960x720, 81.84K)

based pedo

Arc 4 Manga Elsa is the second best depiction of her. Sorry, but that Arc 2 one was a dickbreaker

where?

Not in the main story, but Rem said she felt Al hates her in the latest sidestory.

Attached: allalonerem.jpg (1687x2045, 255.77K)

I dont think Al hates Rem, he barely knows her. Her being alive was the problem for him tho

>bootleg
Like Mobliadditors' arguments.

>Epitome of purity and benevolence
Stagnant, steady, and safe since the final loop of arc 4. What you see is what you get. Treats everyone the same way friend or foe. Developments: MC's savior, MC's love interest, occasional damsel in distress with zero stakes, silly, cute, overpowers her fights without getting a scratch, reluctant, confused, makes mistakes but never suffers any consequences for them.
>MC: "I will save Emilia-tan even though she doesn't need saving and fights literal Gods 1v1 without breaking a sweat."

>Girl who has PTSDs
Flavorful, dynamic, constantly in flux. Developments: MC's murderer, MC's savior, love interest, coma and the MCs first experience of real loss, her words are anchored to the MCs motivation to push forward, crippled, cute psycho, violent gruesome fights where she ends up heavily wounded or dead, mind breaks the MC, tragedy, emotion, catharsis, and drama.
>MC: "Five words from her lips have enough influence over me to send me reeling aimlessly in a suicidal daze toward a wall I must slam my pathetic head in to."

Even if Al doesn't remember Rem he may still have a lingering feeling that something is off. The problem is that we don't know what was the issue on the first place.

Attached: __rem_emilia_natsuki_subaru_beatrice_and_satella_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_drawn_by_akikan_ooo__4b69a953b407d5f843856314ff0fee02.png (895x504, 336.14K)

Didn't work this time.

Because she is boring and generic, like all the Re:Zero heroes.

G-Generic-and-uninteresting-sama?! My knees t-they are bending on their own.... Please forgive me, Re:shit, its so pathetic j-just like me....

>My generic, soulless loli tsundere! My beloved bland, generic moeblobs!
No wonder the series is worthless trash. You can't take anything seriously with such shallow characters.

Drinking water with Rem!

Attached: 7F66706A-5137-47CC-A3C1-6E4070803EEA.jpg (850x1209, 187.08K)

Attached: __rem_emilia_natsuki_subaru_puck_and_beatrice_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_drawn_by_shake_sawa__c001371f51a83cdae59b2f36b8d0f963.jpg (750x853, 475.14K)

The venerated boob fountain.

Does the manga have a consistent monthly release?