Ousama Ranking

So is it acceptable to like this anymore after the Korea analogy kingdom was treated as bad guys?

Attached: https___pictures.betaseries.com_fonds_poster_5e18c7ba61fabce2bedf8c34bd40541c.jpg (600x900, 96.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vampireheadass.tumblr.com/post/676635682494627840/in-episode-18-of-ousama-rankingranking-of-kings
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Rakata/Legends
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares about what random chinks and gooks seethe about?

Liking reddit ranking was never acceptable

>Browsing and considering ANN reviewers opinions
You don't belong here

Don't know what you're talking about

It's more popular here than reddit

gooks are always the baddies

Koreans are butt ugly apes

Is that how Japs see Koreans? They just came across like niggers to me.

Who are the kamigami in this context if Houma = Nips and Gyakuza = Koreans?
This comparison is so dumb.

vampireheadass.tumblr.com/post/676635682494627840/in-episode-18-of-ousama-rankingranking-of-kings

I don’t know about acceptable, but you shouldn’t like it because it is boring.

The gods apparently represent Westerners.

Any Forumsfags are so obnoxious

>See this is a Korean analogy because
>Uh
>These mudhuts in one shot look a bit like this one historical shot of Korea mudhuts
>But only kinda sorta because they're fucking mudhuts
>Even though the Gyakuza look like generic white medieval peasants, and their culture or fashion aren't remotely Korean
>Even though the Houma/Gyakuza alliance bears almost no similarities to Japan/Korea

Even you believe was the author looking at the occupation through rose-colored classes and interpreting Japan's misdeeds as helping Korea, a lot of these complaints don't hold up. It only make sense if you go in specifically looking for connections and and ignore any evidence that contradicts it. Japan's history with whitewashing history is a real thing that people need to be aware about, but this whole thing is a reach.

Is this show good? Like actually good, as in terms of writing and plot

You should discuss this on leddit, I bet they would love to hear your opinions on this.

It's good. It's pretty straightforward, but it has a lot of charm.

Dumb. The trope of "pure" kind-hearted wizards handing down their knowledge to uncivilized people who abuse it is old and used in many places.
Look here
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Rakata/Legends
Is Star Wars KotOR anti Korean?

The writing is shaky at times. The world and its lore are more compelling but once the plot and characters start connecting with the history of the setting it really starts to shine.

Everybody here needs to learn how to do the s-magic to post without bumping a bait thread

Like whatever the fuck you wanna like?
You have a brain right? What the fuck man?
Who asks IS IT OKAY TO LIKE X.
You like something or you don't like something.
If you like it you explain why you do. You ask the other party why they don't like it and have a discussion if it matters that much to you. If it doesn't you just say whatever man I like it or I don't like it.

Did you actually consider basing your opinion on what some literally faggots are saying on the internet?

Attached: yotsu question.png (213x233, 32.39K)

Ok reddit

>muh reddit
Don't remember Any Forums being so obsessed with what that site does or thinks 5 years ago