Houseki no kuni

Is this anime worth watching? saw the trailer and i really liked the animation but it only has 12 eps so i have no clue and would like some opinion on it

Attached: 9781682337288-w360.jpg (360x512, 106.31K)

It's good. The anime isn't standalone though. You're going to have to read the manga after you finish it or wait in vain for a second season (which also won't be standalone if it's ever made).

Make your own decisions, faggot.

The anime is good but it's basically a prologue to the real story.

Read the manga.

Watch the anime first, then start over for the manga if you like it. The anime will help you recognize which gems are which since some have similar hair styles that make it hard to tell who's who in black and white.

All the scanlations are of really dubious quality though. Better learn Japanese first.

>second season

Attached: 1625502796458.png (453x541, 136.2K)

There's rips of the official release if you can stand
>they

stop begging others to make decicions for you

I don't think I can wait 9999 years for the haitus to end.

everyday we're making progress friend, one second at a time

Attached: 1646000200763.png (750x434, 367.68K)

What's the likelihood of a second season at this point? I've only read the manga up to the part where the anime ends because I wanted to experience it first in animated form but it really seems like Orange is only interested in milking the furry audience

Attached: ba194n5zgjc51.png (1280x1182, 2.39M)

I'd watch the anime first. There are color pages to the manga, but not enough to really drill into your head the colors of all the Gems. If you watch the anime first, then you'll have a better mental image of what color each gem is when they are drawn in black and white.

>only 12 episodes
I rather have more than this than Beastars but the furries and closet furries love it. Wished HnK aired on Netflix instead of Amazon so it could have reached a bigger audience.

It's the first CGI anime that looks good.

Maybe when the fully finish adopting Beatstars

Attached: booba_bort_dia.jpg (2600x1840, 1.1M)

what does the lunarian eye symbolize?

From one anime only (atm), to another. I think you're better off reading the manga. It's clear that this ends when shits about to get real. I too watched it because of the visual aesthetic and the story did intrigue me quite a bit. But it does end at such an unsatisfying note, that I wish I'd read the manga first then read this at some point later down the line.

Read the manga starting with the version that has coloured hair for each character.
It is an awkward read but serviceable.