DEEN did the best job on Fate. They should've been the ones to do Zero as well

DEEN did the best job on Fate. They should've been the ones to do Zero as well.

Attached: fsn deen.png (760x1074, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy7Q77ZD_ME
youtube.com/watch?v=V47Q8ir79eE
youtube.com/watch?v=QXO6moMabnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They should have put less kitchen scenes, though.

*more

I would have preferred a DEEN HF anime than what we got tbqh

DEEN has the best openings.
They're have SOUL, unless Ufotable's.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy7Q77ZD_ME

youtube.com/watch?v=V47Q8ir79eE

Sakura saved and won Shirou's soul forever.
Heaven's Feel is the canon route.

deal with it already user, its been 20 years already

Attached: 1623952302686.jpg (680x676, 76.86K)

It is underwhelming in all respects but the soundtrack but it's not bad i guess.

Attached: 1639351703270.png (439x600, 374.5K)

>that version of disillusion
Pure bliss, dare I say better than the original VN version. I don't think any other song has captured the atmosphere of F/SN that well

Attached: tohsaka2006[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fynxi8j.mp3].gif (600x338, 3.65M)

Ufotable wasn't in complete shit shape when they did Zero, it has a couple of embellishments and fuckups but I don't hate it. The atmosphere they established for it worked for what Zero was.

However, they completely missed the spirit of FSN and attempted to retrofit their take on Zero onto it whenever humanly possible, while also playing up every action sequence to the point of creating plotholes. DEEN made some fucking stupid calls in their adaptations such as not getting how Shirou VS Gil worked but at least they actually understood what the point of Shirou VS Archer was which is much more important. They also kept the way the VN was presented in animated format which is soulful as fuck.

I'm with in that if we had to get animated HF I would have preferred DEEN's take. We could be living in a timeline where someone that gave us animated Nine Bullet Revolver and Shirou VS Kirei did a decent job of it and didn't cut All the Good in This Life.

Attached: 1234072528846.jpg (215x296, 11.28K)

kek saved.

I really liked Fate/stay night (2006), despite its flaws.

SOUL

I didn't expect to see such a based thread ever.

It wasn't perfect, but it was the best Fate we got.

Attached: 1640515558178.png (800x600, 724.45K)

Attached: Fate stay night 2006 Episode 15 Minute 07 27.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

What's your favorite moment from DEEN Fate? Here's mine

Attached: fate-stay-night-1589.jpg (1280x720, 187.64K)

>However, they completely missed the spirit of FSN and attempted to retrofit their take on Zero onto it whenever humanly possible
Nah you're fucking retarded and a secondary. You're letting your hatred over /Zero taint all your thoughts and feelings.
You think of any and all changes as bad, when there were a ton of great improvements made during the UBW anime. DEEN's ubw movie was fucking atrocious, there wasn't a single good thing about it.
>but at least they actually understood what the point of Shirou VS Archer
They literally had Shirou overpower Archer through sheer willpower and by reversing the grip on his swords. They didn't get a single fucking thing. Ufo's fight was incredible.

The HF movies were legitimately bad though, they skipped way too much important shit and loaded as much Sakura wankery as possible.

Attached: not so smug redman.jpg (637x624, 56.06K)

Archer vs Berserker fight + youtube.com/watch?v=QXO6moMabnQ

Same.

Probably this

>a ton of great improvements made during the UBW anime.
Such as?

Not him.
>there wasn't a single good thing about it.
I liked the character designs, though.