New Fujimoto Oneshot

Dump incoming

Attached: 20220227_184643.jpg (1626x1190, 475.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/b49db7e7-0637-462c-9d09-372f5d09de4a/ayakashi-triangle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From this week's jump? If so where did you get the raws

They made a fujimoto one shot but didn't translate it? that's weird.
what about part 2 though

So were basically just not getting CSM2 anytime soon. Wish the guy would just confirm or deny it. I'm gonna be that guy but his last one-shot wasn't that interesting, I know people dick ride him because of CSM success but coming off CSM, I don't find teenage girl drama about drawing pictures interesting.

I'm actually starting to wonder if Fujimoto is a woman, because of how he writes his female characters, his sistercon bs in all his works. idk man im just saying how many straight normal guys is gonna do a one-shot about 2 teenage girls and drawing art.

Where's the dump bro?

Attached: five.jpg (640x475, 36.93K)

>csm2 announced for summer
>it's not summer
>hurrr where csm2??

Is this an old one shot cause otherwise it should have been picked up by viz/m+

It was a nice read, thanks for the dump!

Maybe another case of them refusing to translate something like the loli ayakashi chapter a few weeks back, but then according to Shueshia their hands are tied there because viz holds the english licence (even though they share the same parent company), if it was viz refusing they could get somebody else to do it, although I guess on short notice that might be hard

>refusing to translate something like the loli ayakashi chapter
What? Which chapter?

74 and 75 because it had a flashback to the offending page of 74, they've been fan translated though
mangadex.org/title/b49db7e7-0637-462c-9d09-372f5d09de4a/ayakashi-triangle

Do you people really have trouble translating it yourself even with the furigana lol

I've started reading Fire Punch and I'm on Vol 3.
I think it's fine but I don't like how meta it tries to be sometimes with the "Director" character.

I hope nothing happened to OP

funnily enough there's a crazed director character in this weeks sakamoto

>what about part 2 though

Chainsaw Man 2: Vaporware

The VIZ agents got to him.

Filtered as shit. Look Back was amazing you fucking faggot

his oneshots suck

all of his works are like that, he constantly references pop culture and does meta shit which can get pretty annoying because it sacrifices organic storytelling

It is a participant on Jump's New World Manga Awards.
This competition is reserved for beginner mangaka, so there is no way it is Fujimoto.

Thank you Mana

>his oneshots suck

>"I'm buttmad that Chainsaw Man 2 isn't delivered to me IMMEDIATELY! And I must cry about it."

That's you. That's what you sound like.

Don't get me wrong, I also think CSM is overrated but the praise for his generic melodrama oneshot is even more overblown

KILL YOURSELF OP THAT'S NOT FUJIMOTOS ONE-SHOT

The author's name and age are right fucking there, this isn't Fujimoto.