ITT: Anime with good fight choreagraphy

ITT: Anime with good fight choreagraphy
This one scene outclasses everything that Nanatsu no Taizai, One Punch Man, My Hero Academia and Kimetsu no Yaiba have to offer

Attached: 052394d86cf121d85905b519d593a0e9.webm (640x480, 2.11M)

I like how you can always tell there's going to be a lengthy fight scene when the episode starts and right away the overall production quality looks like shit. That's how you know it's gonna get real (at some point)

why do they fight like bayblades?
they just just spin around and bounce off once they come in contact
where is the GRIT?

its a shame that almost right after this fight Naruto shifted into a series about wizards and largely abandoned hand to hand combat for whoever could pull out the biggest bullshit jutsu first

I'll never not be mad.

Attached: 1598132707378.webm (640x360, 2.44M)

Not really. Kishimoto is great at spectacle but he had pretty lousy hand-to-hand choreography. Even his best stuff like pic is pretty mid. The fact that the series settled into that mixture of high-speed combat, ninja magic, and trickery is one of the most redeeming aspects of Naruto. Even the final battle against the interdimensional moon queen goes from attacks that split dimensions to using a harem jutsu to get a sucker punch in. That's distinctly what fights in Naruto are and it's all the better for them.

Attached: 0210-012.jpg (1066x1600, 476.11K)

>high-speed combat, ninja magic, and trickery
Fuck I could never phrase it better, this is why I loved Naruto so much

>mixture of high-speed combat, ninja magic, and trickery
That's more of what he's referring to. That few fights ever turn out like this. What you described is the coolest part about Naruto, but often times they would just resort to flinging jutsus back and forth as if it were a dbz episode.

Honestly, one of the better fights in the series imo. Even if the way Obito was treated was dumb, I did honestly enjoy his fight with Kakashi here.

Minimal bullshit, some tricks and feints involved between wizard martial artists on a flat plane.

Maybe even in its weaker moments (i.e. Sasuke fights) but generally the manga avoids them. Even a fight like Kakshi and Naruto vs Kakuzu that's only remembered for Naruto showing up and one-shotting the boss had a big protracted fight where the good guys split up the villainous duo and Kakashi risked life and limb figuring out how Kakuzu fights and survives lethal hits so that Naruto would be able to show up and win. Big jutsus often WIN fights sure but they're not the only thing going on.

I feel like the Nardoo&Sauce vs Momo is still the best fight in all of anime.

Anything with characters throwing more than one punch will have better choreography than those series.

Attached: 1513302177756.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

>all that spinning
>flying 40 feet away at lightest kick
It's alright, not that great

Sasuke vs Orochimaru 1 was pretty good too

It outclasses almost everything else in its own show too. just look at this clown shit.

Nah, Boros fight and any upper moon fight is better

Is Kuro stronger than Illya? She's doing pretty well here.

>just look at this clown shit
you're being too much of a contrarian

Only because she is more experienced with magic, is fused with a card and her mere existence makes Illya weaker.
I'd still argue Illya is more powerful since she has access to her magical girl bullshit.

>Boros fight
Fast punches with little actual choreography
>any upper moon fight
Simplistic choreography with shitton of special effects

>comparing manga to animation
Based retard

They have plenty, your fight is just basic punches and kicks with retarded spinning.