Is Devilman a yaoi? This manga is full of faggotry. I'm impressed it was from 70's

Is Devilman a yaoi? This manga is full of faggotry. I'm impressed it was from 70's.

Attached: 20220227_081928.jpg (1738x1245, 538.56K)

Satanism is gay as fuck.

yes.

Attached: ugh.png (532x810, 397.67K)

>I'm impressed it was from 70's.
You should read more Go Nagai. The guy was notorious for pushing the limits and constantly pissing off Japanese moral guardians.

i think i heard somewhere that angry jap purityfags did public book burnings of harenchi gakuen?
fucking wild kek

Not really, it's Nagai that is an edgy degenerate. Satan is a hermaphrodite, their attraction to Amon goes beyond our human classification as straight gay lesbian etc

He looks gay so yes.

Attached: images - 2022-02-27T084531.769.jpg (679x452, 23.66K)

So this is the power of boomer manliness??? Dragon Ball is the only heterossexual boomer show?

>Jojo
>faggy
>Saint Seiya
>faggy
>Devilman
>faggy
>Berserk
>blatant yaoi

being intersex/not human/being primarily into the opposite sex has never saved a go nagai character from being gay.
gay as in happy :)

>I'm impressed it was from 70's.
Contrary to popular belief gays didn't begin existing in 2016.
In fact, in real life the 70s and 80s were a LOT gayer than the 10s and 20s could ever hope to be.

Machismo is covert homosexuality, yes.

FotNS?

Boomers are gay as fuck. But gay boomers had shit state tough, they only care about effeminate men and trannies with long hair not real men like pic related. Bara is only valued nowadays.

Attached: 85617.043.jpg (739x415, 48.39K)

You might want to rewatch DB

ironically, the most heterosexual thing go has ever created is cutey honey.
there are only 3 important male characters and theyre all biologically related and only interested in the female main character.

Is futa yaoi or not

Are there Ryo clones that aren't also Kaworu clones?

Yeah he let MC's love interest get gang raped (she was a virgin) after they confessed their love to each other (and he desperately tried to save her). Edgy degenerate.

That page isn't from the original Devilman or from the 70s. But yeah, read more manga, gay stuff existed way before you were born.

himura LOL

>I'm impressed it was from 70's
Why do you fall for this meme? Are you the same with jokes?
>oh this thing from the 60s/70s made a joke that sounds like it's from this decade, they were so ahead of their time! they practically predicted modern humor!
Fuck off with that shit already. The world existed before you were born.