The author blatantly shills his previous work in what turns out to be the isekai sequel

>the author blatantly shills his previous work in what turns out to be the isekai sequel
>the prequel that had a promising beginning and a mediocre writing and a troll end
Would you give that kind of author another chance anons?

Attached: 1645585220604.jpg (1350x1920, 375.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

novel18.syosetu.com/n9635he/
alphapolis.co.jp/novel/513812180/243410641
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Many such cases. Anons eat them all up anyway.

Attached: 002.jpg (799x1200, 271.35K)

How the fuck is this a sequel if the aliens glassed the entire world in the last one?

it's not gay if physically female

Attached: genderbent brother.png (715x1021, 189.59K)

>using a goblin as an improvised nunchaku
Exactly what I would expect from a Baki isekai kek

Attached: 1624435225042.jpg (1600x2160, 1.64M)

They took the MC's baby to experiment on before glassing the planet.

Attached: Isekaifags be like.jpg (1200x1698, 202.99K)

Yun a best.

So they took the kid and dropped him off in another planet?

Well they wanted to experiment on it so it probably not the same kid.

Yun is literally a woman in every single way, making him a "guy" was pointless.

You just blast them with the cannon in your orc car.

Attached: Orc cannon.jpg (1447x2040, 1.2M)

RIP
Makoto - Noah romance

Attached: gVexOqe.jpg (1362x1920, 389.28K)

Did you really expect anything else from a god named "NOAH"? I was always wondering when something about a flood was going to come up.

I hoped it would have been something like Noah saves the world from the flood that Leviathan causes in the battle with Makoto, not Noah uses the Leviathan to wipe out the planet. I also hoped for some romance between the two after Makoto conquered the temple.

novel18.syosetu.com/n9635he/

>was following the latest chapters to see what kind of uncucking the MC is gonna do

>he demon king now
>has a demon girl waifu
>he kills the hero who fucked his fiancée CF
>then kills the said CF

Based and redpilled. One traitorous whore down, two to go.

Oh my, mind giving us a rundown of how things happened?

There should be an user who knows more about it, he was the one who shared this around here but basically she was chosen as a saint, then the hero told her to fuck him so that her blessing gets activated or some shit, he gets her first time. She didn't like it but after getting some lesbo action with a hero party member, she started enjoying the pleasures of the flesh then the MC witnesses her having enjoyable sex with the hero. Same day he also uncovers his other two childhood friend's secrets. One is a pure slut, the other is complicated but she is a slut anyway. He leaves everyone, shit happens, then at the present he is the demon king and killed the hero and the saint.

Violence is never the answer.
If you kill your enemy, he wins.
Forgiveness is the mark of greatness.

I'm currently reading ( Dungeon Tou de Yadoya o Yarou! Souzou Mahou o Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki )and (Teisou Gyakuten Sekai)

Do you guys know more examples of manga with reversal gender role ? doesn't have to be isekai

I was waiting to see if he'd change the way it went down, the original ending blows ass. Hopefully he ends it better this time. The whore CFs gets with MC and the Saintess CF loses her memory and gets nothing.

Kindness towards the enemy means cruelty towards yourself. Kill everyone.

Attached: 004.png (598x1807, 853.82K)

invaders shall be annihilated

Attached: annihilator loli.png (1114x1600, 1.13M)

>original ending
This is an expanded rewrite?

lolify and groom your enemy

Attached: dream loli niece.jpg (797x1663, 164.97K)

>keep inserting your genderbender MC from your super raunchy rape-filled R-18 web novel which would never get published in a million years into your published works set in the same setting as the new god of the world
For what reason?

Attached: add63b38-4f33-48a6-bc6f-ac5382217d66.png (836x1200, 483.38K)

Yeah the completed original version is on alphapolis.
>alphapolis.co.jp/novel/513812180/243410641