Rena did everything right. Rena worked really hard. Some people have to work really, really hard to be happy, user...

Rena did everything right. Rena worked really hard. Some people have to work really, really hard to be happy, user. Rena worked really hard. Rena gave it everything she had for a really, really long time. Then why won't god forgive Rena already? Why? WHY, user, WHY?

Attached: Higurashi-When-They-Cry-SOTSU-Episode-1-Release-Date-350x250.jpg (350x250, 11.74K)

Because Rena isn't Satoko or Rika, and therefore is terminally irrelevant.

>The writer's precocious daughter, the official mascot, and most beloved girl in the entire history of sound novels
>Irrelevant
Your shitposts hold no power over anyone.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Which is why you have no power

Because you're an NPC character that only exists for bad homura clones to unleash their lesbian anger on

Haha irs the hau lady meme

>hard work always pays off
Rena confirmed Re(na)publican.

god already forgave Rena, Rena didn't forgive herself

Attached: __hanyuu_higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni_drawn_by_seungju_lee__sample-b024bcc86299831563d79d4940b32925.jpg (850x1109, 166.97K)

I think Rena is a schizo

Attached: 1629767805475s.jpg (125x105, 2.45K)

Rena has been almost completely irrelevant since Minagoroshi, essentially. She doesn't have it as bad as Mion, who never mattered, but the last time Rena did anything of note was in Tsumihoroboshi, over sixteen years ago.
Rena was completely pointless in the recent Mehagashi, too, with even Shion being more involved than her, and Mei isn't doing anything interesting with her either.

Face it, your precious Rena's only purpose now is being shilled by the marketing department, because she's only good at being a whore, just like her mother.

Well personally I think Rena is really cute! So cute that I wanna marry h

Mion was relevant in Matsuribayashi, cope Reina fag

Attached: 1616967629432.png (1603x1080, 1.11M)

Please don't post the ugly Gou design of my wife if you're going to talk about the original, user.

Attached: 1644390148942.gif (500x500, 151.75K)

Everyone was cute in Gou.

Attached: 1637730161172.jpg (864x1026, 92.04K)

Mion in Matsuri was the result of Ryukishi realizing that he completely forgot to give Mion a character arc, so he forced himself to write Mion as suddenly being a hyper capable and observant leader, even though she never showed any of those qualities before, all because Ryukishi completely screwed over Mion's character when he wrote her sister as cucking her out of her own story.

And how on earth would that post make you believe that I care about Rena, who is such a whore that she couldn't even remain married for like, a year? Even Mion and her irrelevant breeding slave did better in Rei.

>so he forced himself to write Mion as suddenly being a hyper capable and observant leader
was one ever since tatari at the least

>>And how on earth would that post make you believe that I care about Rena
>Rena has been almost completely irrelevant since Minagoroshi, essentially. She doesn't have it as bad as Mion

Attached: 1627527289699.png (1417x1080, 737.43K)

she's just religious

She was so capable that she decided not to tell any of her friends about Teppei and ended up crying when Keiichi confronted her about it.
And then she drove Keiichi insane by hiding the body and not explaining anything properly.
And then she died.

At least she helped him.
>she died
Like Rena and everyone else. So what? It wasn't the golden fragment, anyway, it was impossible for them to escape.

>that one faggot who hates Mion and thinks she's irrelevant is back
Take you bad opinions back to /jp/

Attached: 1630119422982.png (636x330, 185.15K)

Let him embarrass himself, as per usual.

that is a sophisticated goat