Legend of the Galactic Heroes

I could try watching the remake, but there is truly nothing else to watch after this, is there?

Attached: unnamed (3).jpg (900x900, 86.52K)

There are other shows that are comparable when it comes to particular aspects but as an overall package it is fairly unique and there is nothing that comes close.

Thought so.
I could still watch the remake at some point, I saw a scene from it and the voice choices except for reinhard didn't bother me that much, so maybe there's that.

Congratulations on watching your fifth anime, user.

>55555

*61st

I can see the Fnords!

Congratulations on finding your way to Any Forums, redditor.

holy fucking digits

Attached: 1640064292145.jpg (734x404, 77.9K)

it's definitly one of the all time greats There are some other series with similar ideas if a smaller scope out there

>There are some other series with similar ideas if a smaller scope out there
Like?

>There are other shows that are comparable when it comes to particular aspects
No there isn't stop pretending shlock like Yamato, Gundam or Logh Horizon are comparable to logh.
It's a bar above the rest of anime, Like sopranos of the wire didn't exist.

Attached: 1437881873327.png (467x413, 171.43K)

>nothing else to watch after this
Can someone explain OPs thought process to me? I really don't get this thread

OP can only watch things that others consider the best. If he watched something else he would have to form his own opinion, which he is incapable of doing.

Logh is the objective peak of anime though.

I can't tell if LOGHfags are legitimately this stupid or if its a raid

No. There are some prequels and shit, but nothing continues the story.

I finished lotgh today and can't find a better anime to watch because I considered it a 10/10. Also, one of the few anime I've witnessed the actual ending of.
I consider redo of hear and one punch man season 2 a 10/10 alongside lotgh

>redo of hear and one punch man season 2 a 10/10 alongside lotgh
Just be a troll or commit suicide

>but there is truly nothing else to watch after this, is there?
If you are a fucking internet intellectual then, no, there is nothing more to watch.
If you arent an insecure faggot who thinks everything new is bad just cause "IT JUST IS, OK" then yeah, there is plenty to watch.
judging by your post i would say you are the first one, sadly

yeah still can't tell if loghfags are retarded or if this is a falseflag

How about staying based?

I want to see alec and felix's saga of the lohengramm dynasty. I feel very invested about it

There's actually alot of shows to watch after you finish LOGH. That's a narrow mindset you have there if you're being unironic

tpbp

Attached: nice.jpg (1222x1212, 737.8K)

I think it attracts a lot of pseuds, which is unfortunate.

Actually an internet intellectual will tell you to "just learn to have fun, bro watch generic moeshit #3636".

A true inellectual will tell you that yes there's more to watch but it's in a different medium.

Attached: Arthouse_(Entry_Level).jpg (889x1745, 998.85K)