Who should animate the Berserk adaptation?

I'd like to see Bones take a crack at it.

Attached: E11bnQUWQAYrBje-1024x656.jpg (1024x656, 209.39K)

WIT

I think Itagaki would have been fine if he had more resources

Ghibli

THe best part have already been adapted.

Toei

I don't think bones would be a good choice. They don't really do darker series. And Berserk doesn't really need to be a sakugafest, WIT would probably be best. It's more important to capture the art and atmosphere than fill it with flashy animation

This or White Fox

I was mainly thinking Bones has a good eye for character work especially in Mob Psycho and early on My Hero. I think that'd be more important rather than like you said, sakuga fest.

I think there's been enough Berserk adaptations already and it's a waste of studio time to do another one instead of adapting something else.

Deen

The 97 one was bad enough. Just let it rest in piece.

The best part was Lost Children and it should have had OVAs done by the 97 team

Attached: D6zb9FHU0AEjp-1.jpg (960x1200, 474.13K)

Lost Children will never be adapted even if Berserk gets a new adapatation.

Peak Berserk has already been adapted.

Attached: FIgwhiHaQAMnU-9.jpg (2048x2048, 456.07K)

Either JC Staff or Toei

It really is crazy how Berserk can be so popular and long running without having an anime that covers the whole series. It's like the opposite of One Piece.

Which is criminal, because it might be my favorite arc, definitely my favorite apostle fight.

I don't get why it hasn't tho, like it's not thaaaat hardcore

The 80s/90s were a different time, hardcore/gore OVAs are a thing of the past

sad :(

Lost Children should be adapted because Rosine was the last truly interesting character that Miura created. She was a better character than Casca, Farnese, Shierke, Puck and Serpico combined.

Attached: rosine.jpg (1448x2048, 518.99K)

Not Ganishka?