Burn the Witch

So we're never getting more? I loved it.

Attached: 1601657320950.jpg (1920x1080, 520.44K)

Being animeonly must be suffering. I don't understand you guys depriving yourselves of fun stories only because it isn't animated.
The only argument I ever heard that made sort of sense to me, was that reading manga in English felt "weird" because the voices would be english in his head, which was immersion breaking in the same way dubs are shit and immersion breaking. But at that point I'd say, learn fucking manga tier japanese, hell, reading the manga could be added into the learning.

But I guess normies gonna norm.

>reading manga in English felt "weird" because the voices would be english in his head, which was immersion breaking in the same way dubs are shit and immersion breaking

Only happens to fake weebs.
I always hear them speaking English in their original Japanese voices.
It's how they speak in my dreams too once I activate the translation filter

>urn hit
What did they mean by this?

Schizo

It always weirds me out remembering anime OPs and having that mixture of Japanese sound and English meaning in my head

>I always hear them speaking English in their original Japanese voices.
I don't know what this means. I taught myself to read Japanese so that the "in my head voices" remained Japanese, Especially important for manga in which slang is used, because the English translations then use English slang to emulate that (which is invariably US slang) so now the characters have a shitty American accent in my head, despite the Jap setting, completely breaks immersion, doesn't work etc.. Hell, now when I happen to read it in English I translate it to the sentences I just know they are translating from in Japanese.

I read it and I barely remember it.

How many chapters were there? Read the pilot and thought it was better than Samurai Flop but wasn't interesting enough to make me come back

We'll probably get more eventually. Once the last season of Bleach airs.

>Burn the witch
>bleach
KINO

Kubo's busy with Bleach, don't expect more until the anime and whatever's going on with that Hell Arc is finished

>Read the pilot and thought it was better than Samurai Flop
That's because Kishimoto was carried by his editors while Kubo was held back by them.

>How many chapters were there?
4 chapters plus the pilot. But every chapter is extra long, so they make up an full volume.

>kuboshit
lol fuck off

Seethe kishitard

I can't hear you, it sounds like you are talking out of your ass.

Attached: 1580014682900.jpg (362x296, 19.77K)

Honestly I prefer the voices in the manga

>big twist is it's actually in the Bleach universe
>then release new Bleach material
>and announce Bleach anime

Naturally it's going to severely deflate without new material

I hope the bleach hell arc really does happen, I read lots of conflicting comments that suggest Kubo isn't going to do it cause he doesn't feel like it or something and the special chapter was just for the fans or something.

Attached: 0xcrrsbigy981.png (322x478, 139.79K)

>burn the witch
>witches are not being burned
>theyre the good guys
>theyre not underdogs
>theyre literally government agents
>it's by the same author as bleach
they couldn't have disappointed me more if they tried.

Attached: 03.jpg (517x520, 149.49K)