Kengan Omega

Did he sabotage his own series on purpose or is all the disapoint going to be worth it for some eventual pay off?

Attached: Cope and Seethe.png (828x1151, 505.09K)

If author wanted edward for the endgame , why kill him at first? His new clone serves zero purpose.

What payoff could be big enough to justify this mess of a manga?

When does s3 on netflix come out?

Ohma becoming the Kengan Omega

Tiger Niko abducts Koga and the only way for Ohma and Ryuki to get him back is to enter a secret tournament that's full of other Ohma clones and they all try to out-gimmick each other with their own specific meme styles while Wakatsuki and Jerry Tyson commentate.

Hassad soon.

Attached: 1600932125562.jpg (976x1006, 279.59K)

Hopefully never

the Lolong fight storytime genuinely made me tired
at least people realized how fucked up Ohma is at this point in the story

Attached: comedy manga.png (433x452, 259.62K)

forgot pic

Attached: Star_Wars_The_Clone_Wars.png (600x412, 63.31K)

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AYEEEE AYIIEEEEEE! WAKA! PLEASE DON'T PUNCH ME!!!! OH NOOO OPLLLEEEEASE! NIKO STYLE ULTMATE SECRET TECHNIQUE! PUNCH HARD!!!! AYYYYE WAKA PLEASE!!!!

Attached: 1632331992749.gif (531x562, 495.03K)

>99 posters for most of it compared to over 500 replies

No one realized shit except the same ones shitting up the thread and calling anyone who likes it sandro

Anybody got a link to the thread, archives are hard to go through on a phone

lol i saw you last thread
are you the person who took my shitpost about tiger niko and orphans at face value and posted it on twitter?

Wow, I don't remember this.
This makes Ohma's return even more asspulley.

At this point if Sandro revealed everything after chapter 50 was a bad dream and the next chapter opened with Koga joining Purgatory like Jose told him, I wouldn't even be mad

Attached: 1645859085769.png (865x646, 33.35K)

There is no pay off good enough to compensate for not letting Ohma die doing what he loves just to revive him and make him the protagonist again in a series that doesn't need him.

Both Fei and Waka are weaker than Rolón

I can see taht but instead of a dream is just the way Tiger Niko and Eddie are imagining things.

No I don't share anything to Twitter from Any Forums

Yes it was complete bullshit. Getting a new heart doesn't your fucking veins and brain