Yashahime

This week, Towa has a near heart attack

Attached: Yashahime Princess Half-Demon The Second Act - Episode 20.MP4_snapshot_12.24_[2022.02.26_10.13.00].png (1280x720, 1023.18K)

Yawn. Tell me when she dies and Moroha is the one having the spotlight. Cant wait for this Sumisawa fanfic to end lol

Osamu "Just going to nuke the past lol" Kirin

Arent they resetting the timeline according to the preview next episode?
What a stupid decision. Literally what's the point of watching anything until now? What's the point of watching further?
Truly a bad fanfiction.

Attached: 6be.png (637x624, 255.07K)

What makes you think they’re resetting the timeline?

Nah, they will go the the past but will have some bullshit condition like "You won't be able to return"

>14yo
>Already a heart attack

Don't over eat fried chiken

That would be funny, and I wouldn't doubt it with as big of a trainwreck as this series has been. That would let them have a complete re-do based on the manga in the future.
If we get through this whole thing without it being revealed that Yokai are actually aliens and left earth and making IY a UY prequel I'm going to be disappointed.

POWEEER

Attached: 126521685897529.png (986x578, 779.22K)

I love this Chunni right hand monster English teacher.

The manga has the same retarded structure, though. Inuyasha/Kagome didnt raise Moroha, Sesshomaru is a child groomer who groomed Rin, Miroku/Sango useless. Jaken also has a human form there for some reason, it’s on the same level of crack fanfiction as Yashahime.

It's like Aizen, but instead of an evil scheming two-faced mastermind, he's a dork teacher. It's great.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Hanyou no Yashahime - 44 (1080p) [EF8EA77C].mkv_snapshot_13.24.221.jpg (1920x1080, 208.17K)

Kind of a stupid episode, but somewhat entertaining in its stupidity at least

Attached: smug kirin.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

>tfw your right hand is a genius

Attached: 124716821.png (632x596, 478.46K)

>Hey Towa, Im going to genocide the Yokai species from the past, give me the sword and you girls can chill here in the present
>Sure
>Thanks, BYE.
>wait... Most of our friends and family are Yokais...

He is so proud, unlike with that Horn Doll

I don't care if this is a "fanfic" show or not. This fanfic is very entertaining, and I'm enjoying myself.

POWAAAAAAAA

If it survives as its own thing, where it goes is more important than where it came from.
It will be funny if they wind up just doing a hard reset to the ending of the original.

Haha now you have to get jobs since you can't loaf around in the past

Attached: [SubsPlease] Hanyou no Yashahime - 44 (1080p) [EF8EA77C].mkv_snapshot_21.55_[2022.02.26_10.38.23].jpg (1920x1080, 839.28K)

Why did it have to be like this?

Yashahime should have been a fun slice of life comedy series.
The ongoing plot and the back story are a mess and should simply be dropped.