Why would people rather watch 10s of seasonal garbage shows that they forget next season than watching classics that...

Why would people rather watch 10s of seasonal garbage shows that they forget next season than watching classics that are better and expand their knowledge about the meduim?

Are they just npc bandwagonners who only watch anime for "social" points?

Attached: 1613285059530.png (960x720, 1.25M)

Are you on a mission to make Oldfags and LOGHfags look bad ?

Why do you think you can only do one or the other? Did you bring your console war mentality from Any Forums?
>npc
Yeah, you're from Any Forums.
I've already watched LOGH and most of the classics. Other than the occasional OVA I missed, all I have left to watch are seasonals.

It started out genuine but now it's out of habit like biting your finger nails, I still beleive all of it though.
I truly look down on seasonal watchers and regard them as npcs.

Attached: 1645340908965.gif (480x361, 1.55M)

user watches Taylor decades late, now declares himself expert.

They don't know you gain more "social points" from talking about old anime

>Any Forums
Never visited the place. Moreover, obviously this thread isn't targeted at you, if you watch your classics you have your permit to do whatever you want.
This is targeted at the npcs who watch every flavor of the month meme show and yet have not watched or even heard about something as basic as Ashita no Joe and then have the audacity to call themselves anime fans.

Kill yourself.

>forget next season
Not all of us have dementia.

Both old and new anime are shit.

Mauritanian rockers in the house tonight

>LOGH's reputation got completely destroyed by a larping newfags and would probably never recover
F

>caring about a show's reputation instead of actually watching it

So far this week I've seen the LoGHfag, FMA alligator face, and that one panel from Chainsaw Man. Did I miss any other autistic ritualposting?

Attached: 15902385934.jpg (419x320, 24.8K)

aaaaaaaa stop making threads like this i just want a comfy logh thread

Attached: 1611375474021.jpg (1634x2048, 571.98K)

>newfag with the attention span of a goldfish
Smartphones and social media and their consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Be the change you wish to see in the world. Make LoGH threads before the baiting faggots do.

Seasonal watchers are either unironic NPCs that lack any ability to critically think, or they are legitimately low IQ. Often both, since the two go hand in hand

>I've already watched LOGH and most of the classics. Other than the occasional OVA I missed, all I have left to watch are seasonals.

After I finished watching most anime worth watching I turned to books. There are far more quality stories that are well told in print. Animation does have it's unique nice qualities though, but I'm not going to suffer through the digital equivalent of garbage to feed a fix.

Stop making this thread. Everyone's got you figured out already. The worst thing about it is that you aren't wrong in what you say, it's just the obnoxious way you're going about it that undermines your messege.

Attached: 1631672611432.jpg (647x485, 83.52K)

I always thought LOGH meant LOG Horizon

y'all ningen posting in a troll thread