So is he gay or what

So is he gay or what

Attached: killua.jpg (640x362, 32.83K)

Not as gay as his youngest brother

only for gon

He's 100% gay for Gon

Why did they have a nigger guard specifically? kinda problematic

Sex with Killua

Attached: 83033868_p3.jpg (945x1342, 865.61K)

that trigger you, snowflake?

not him but she hot

Yeah he's gay. Togashi wanted to do a yaoi battlemanga for a change

he wanted to do a sports manga with a gay crossdresser MC who is identical to Kurapika. It wouldn't surprise me if Togashi wanted Killua to be gay but his editor prevented him from going full homo

Yeah. I thought she had a thing for Killua too?

I can understand.

>quads
sex with killua confirmed based as fuck

Based

Attached: 80169696_p77.png (672x845, 126.02K)

nigga they ALL gay in this show.

Is Togashi gay?

This.

Attached: 1549784597491.jpg (5120x2160, 1.21M)

He was socially isolated for several years and then encountered someone who's his equal, but " warm and innocent ".

Gon is what Killua wished he was like if he was "normal". That's why he admires him so much

get out from this board hisoka

He is actually a girl, so, no.

He's what
Kys pedo tranny scum

Correct.
Not grasping this means that 1. People haven't read the manga/watched the anime. Or 1. Low IQ + projection.

Yes. Reminder:
>Togashi wanted to publish Trouble Quartet, a sports shōnen about a crossdressing gay boy, but Shueisha shut him down.
>He instead wrote Yu Yu Hakusho.
>Afterward, he was able to negotiate a contract with Shueisha where he would get full ownership over Hunter x Hunter, thus allowing him to do whatever he wanted (explaining his erratic schedule that would get any other author fired).
>Now with unlimited power, Togashi plans on getting revenge on Shueisha for canning Trouble Quartet all those years ago by making Killua gay and they can’t stop him.
Furthermore:
>In chapter 166 (episode 70), Gon says Killua has to be one holding the ball. More literally, he says "ja nakya dame nan da," a common saying in Japan that can also mean "I love you." Now, I'm not saying Gon is confessing to Killua, but one has to wonder why exactly Togashi used this specific set of words, knowing it had such a double-meaning?
>In chapter 286 (episode 121), Killua says he and Gon will commit “shinjū,” a term connotated with lovers dying together.
>In chapter 323 (chapter 139), even Hisoka says Killua's most "beloved" is Gon.
>Togashi has an interest in the “weird,” as seen with Hisoka and Alluka.
>Yu Yu Hakusho has a gay couple: Sensui and Itsuki, showing Togashi’s willingness to include gay relationships in his stories.
>Everything Togashi does is on purpose. To claim he does not know how fans would interpret scenes like “Gon is light” is to imply he’s ignorant; to claim this is all bait is to call him a hack who has to resort to pandering.
>Killua’s birthday is on Tanabata, a Japanese holiday celebrating a princess who ran away from home to be with a boy. Sound familiar? It’s no mere coincidence that Togashi would choose that date.
And the main reason:
>Togashi is a mad man.

Attached: FJ7HS4eVQAIvwfm.jpg (680x357, 67.46K)

You will never be a woman

Extremely based post