I would kill for re-adaption of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series. Especially for a proper adaption of the final arc...

I would kill for re-adaption of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series. Especially for a proper adaption of the final arc. I know it will never happen, but goddamn would I love it.

Attached: YugiohBunkoban-VOL02-JP (1).png (500x719, 418.09K)

Attached: EZtRo9eXgAEGdg6.jpg (1057x1200, 333.98K)

what else was changed or left out?

Attached: 0b2omixbr8t41.png (640x895, 899.31K)

Attached: 2qfvyeeei8u41.png (853x1305, 1.35M)

Final arc got changed completely. The manga had Bakura's RPG whereas the anime shifted the focus to the card game.

the first 7 volumes are cut completely and the majority of the last arc is completely different. Duelist Kingdom and Battle City had several changes large and small changes too

Attached: o5gyby2bsur41.png (933x668, 1.07M)

Attached: sd4416jhk1u41.png (1086x910, 2M)

no giant arenas

Attached: 91c77xhq9ut41.png (771x974, 1.53M)

This comparison doesn’t include the best part, totally removed of the anime.

Attached: E294A792-708C-4ED3-B6EF-D78B136A3677.jpg (682x1024, 214.04K)

Alright, anime greatly improved it here.

To be honest there's something more charming about the manga where they literally sit down at a table and play cards

Yu-Gi-Oh! got best adptation possible, it was popular to get over 5 spin-offs, 3 OVAs and is responsible for success of largest trading card game of Japan.

I love Yu-Gi-Oh! But I don't know why Any Forums has such fanatism over it. Why is that?

yugioh got the most profitable adaptation possible, thats not the same as the best.

The manga is honestly very good. It's ass-pully in several parts, but the designs are great, it's fun to read, and it's one of the few shonen with a good and balanced ending that leaves you a nice impression after finishing it.

It's AVENGE not REVENGE. You GET revenge or you AVENGE some thing.

where can you read the whole thing?

To be fair, the Toei one has adapted this faithfully. Kinda.

I remember when fags complained about how "bad" the original adaptation was. Those soulless, smelly tcg basement dwellers.

This. It was an expertly-crafted card commercial that made kids want to buy the cards. But in terms of story it's a sad mockery of the real thing and it reeks of executive meddling.

The manga version of the arc made even less sense because Kaz was hopped up on painkillers while writing it.