Peak comf

Old/original Dragonball is so fucking cozy and comfy it's not even funny, I love it to death. Perfect to watch a few episodes at bedtime before sleep :)

Attached: pttt.jpg (640x460, 24.67K)

Dragon Ball post Cell saga is a farce.

even frieza saga was pushing it hard

Up until king picolo arc it's true but after that shit starts to hit all over the place

even saiyan arc is still that cartoony nonsense style that made it fun

The tournament arc after the first cour is kinda boring. Do they go back to adventuring later?

Dragon ball become shit when Bulma meet Goku

Dragon ball become shit when Goku talk to Bulma

The tournament arc is when it stops being boring and red ribbon is when it becomes boring again.

yep
you don't "get" dragon ball

My sole complaint about OGDB is that from the RR saga onwards the sky loses its surreal color pallet from the beginning and is shown a more realistic blue all the time instead, and that hampers the atmosphere
oh that and the cave section of the RR saga drags on like a paraplegic tortoise

You were never meant to take dragon ball seriously to begin with, except for the rare dramatic moments that are more for authenticity than anything else

It still does that battle shonen thing where one fight is extended to take three whole episodes. I can't stand it.

i like dragon ball t b h

>pedophilic non canon gag optional prequel
Unperused.
Dragon Ball starts with Z.

I just finished it and literally don't know what to do for a bedtime routine anymore. I'm considering going all the way back and watching Dr. Slump.

Who are you quoting?

newfag

tanaka is always listeless, flying witch, polar bear cafe, violet evergarden, sonny boy, non non biyori

I like Dragon Ball GT and I still think that maybe we'd all be better off if things had ended way earlier.

very cozy and comfy

i think i want to die

same

i think i will go for the meme, a bath with tho old toaster and a bunch of sleeping pills