What's the most retarded scene in anime?

What's the most retarded scene in anime?

Attached: xz89ptcl4tg01.png (640x360, 186.01K)

Not this one

you should start with a suggestion

This is indeed the most retarded scene in all of anime

Attached: lol.jpg (1920x1078, 107.51K)

This is one of the greatest scenes in all of anime history

Imagine trying to defend this shit

Every single Tony the Tiger scene from season 2 is dumber than this.

As unintentionally funny as the scene is, there's a bit more going on than just random plot convenient joke

This scene is a brainlet test

Didn't we JUST have this thread?

and this thing has a lot of retarded stuff

Attached: retard.jpg (1280x720, 545.18K)

Every single scene from this shitshow

Attached: 1643581540742.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

Is that SnK?

no
that's Attack on Titan

No, Not like that!
I want people to think of this as the best anime ending! For ten years, at least!

Attached: [TenB] Gundam Seed - 31 [1280x720 Hi10P BD FLAC][C5EF9BED].mkv00_22_17.586.jpg (1280x720, 131.86K)

This scene works poorly because in the show, Lelouch should have a friendly relationship with euphie given their pasts, where they are effectively childhood friends, and I believe they write that this scene with that in mind, but they don't show us that. If they had given us scenes of them being friendly, and lelouch having this similar light and teasing attitude with her it would only feel kind of contrived.

As is, it's a trainwreck. Ignoring the absurd timing of him losing control of his powers, the lelouch we know would never even say something like that in the first place.

Attached: 1633980320467.webm (1920x1080, 521.77K)

The whole point is that he WOULD and that deep down it was deliberate
I think anyway

ORE WA... GUNDAM!

I never used to cringe when I watched anime, but Gundam 00 made me legitimately cringe several times. I felt embarrassed and humiliated as a human being to have been exposed to such crap.

>As is, it's a trainwreck. Ignoring the absurd timing of him losing control of his powers
Not absurd at all it was precise in fact
>Lelouch we know would never even say something like that in the first place.
It was exact phrase he was prepared to say before the meeting, but he changed his mind during the conversation yet couldn't cope with consequences of abandoning his life long plan to undermine britannia which caused his second geass to go off.
He accepts said outcome at the end of episode and goes along by mudering Euphemia without having necessity to do so.