Kengan

Will he learn DemonsBANE the hard way or the easy way, with his special eye that apparently every top fighter has these days.
I don't see him using the Niko style (hated by third wolders) though.

Attached: Narushima_Koga.png (580x790, 268.28K)

Hassad soon.

Attached: 1645788659502.jpg (976x1006, 279.59K)

We will see

>Will he learn DemonsBANE
Forget about that shitty technique, Koga's dad is going to teach him Advance/Fallen Demon/Guihun/Divine Demon all in one

Attached: 1632251469433.png (768x565, 403.5K)

why is his body built in such a way that I want to fuck him? this is an ongoing thing in Kengan for me besides the obvious twinks like Imai and Nikaido.

Ohma will get no-diffed Yan. And so Koga will become will start training under Niko Tiger to develop his own Ryuki-style.

Attached: 3monthskoga.jpg (1600x2400, 1.19M)

It's about time he became the student of a REAL master.

Attached: Kito_Gunji.png (491x935, 552.32K)

he cute

The original group came back on the final chapter of the Fei-Waka fight.

Who would win, Koga or picrel

Attached: nakane.png (417x443, 110.04K)

Having a nose is considered a disadvantage during fist fight

Both of them would chicken out of a fight to the death

I hope Gilbert can make it to the party soon.

Attached: The Party[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fwn8o5d.ogg].webm (1200x676, 1.09M)

The party is in hell and he was banned

Leaked page from next chapter.

Attached: 1645791624957.png (760x950, 634.47K)

Remember when Lolong was hyped up for 100 chapters and then Ohma beat him using new techniques he was still training with and never even used his strongest technique?

who is lolong?

Ohma will use Demonsbane against Koga, who in turn will improve upon it and develop FAGGOTSBANE. Koga will become the MC again because his signature move will be 200% effective against homosexuals like Kiryu, Ryuki, Xia, etc

>with his special eye that apparently every top fighter has these days.

Pre-initiative is functionally the same as fist eye during a battle, helps you see an opponents movements. However, fist eye is still seperate and I assume it can be stacked with pre-initiative and make it so Koga will eventually have the best pre-initiative of all characters when he becomes a master. Technically, Terashi's eyes are superior to fist-eye, however he can only use it for 1 hour at a time. Plus, Terashi doesn't seem truly dedicated as a martial artist, so he will probably never learn pre-initiative.

Reminder, they off screened his debut fight.

that's because he fought yumi, who was wearing a fake mustache and beard in order to hide from metsudo's assassins