Nobody has animated a TV anime this well in 20 years. Seasonal fans, wake up to your denial

Nobody has animated a TV anime this well in 20 years. Seasonal fans, wake up to your denial.

Attached: S01E08-Life is Short, So Girls Should Kill-[16.49.342-17.37.974]-3mb.webm (854x480, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1624/69/1624695994854.webm
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1645/31/1645310787595.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

retrofags are smelly and delusional

Nah, looks like trash. Just does.

Every single faggot like this is an election tourist who spams other boards with wojaks and frogs, and should be treated as such here, not protected by the janitors.

Only personal attacks, no examples. Typical.

The trash fire that was WEP looked a million times better than this.

>janitors
They're called jannies, election tourist.

why was she wearing heels indoors?

Attached: 1645806739561.jpg (853x480, 79.32K)

Captain Tylor takes place on a spaceship.

New anime:
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1624/69/1624695994854.webm

Old anime:
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1645/31/1645310787595.webm

this isn't that many frames

literally watch anything by Shaft or bones or ufotable

might even just be 24 frames per second, like all the anime ever made

The definition of forced animation

I don't even like kimetsu but you're straight up delusional if you think that's better animated. Remove your nostalgia glasses

>literally watch anything by Shaft
>pan and scan slideshows
ok

Attached: actual_screenshot_from_the_anime_note_the_sakuga.jpg (1680x1050, 341.67K)

post 1 scene from kimetsu with comparable camera angles and body movements. you'll soon realize it is a lost craft.

How come a gynoid doesn't have night vision integrated?

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45.22K)

I prefer old anime and think you're a total faggot. Stop making Old Animefags look like a screeching manchild

I don't care about shit like ever garden or kimetsu so I don't even have a webm of it
Still stop being hard headed and move on user, any production focused in quality instead of just filling the 12 episodes will beat the old stuff you're obsessed about

>I don't even have a webm of it
webm of what? it doesn't exist.

OP of these threads is always the same total faggot who is either on a new plane of unawareness as to what he's doing or his goal is to ruin all retro discussion on Any Forums.

Attached: OP.jpg (698x527, 92.53K)

You could've chosen far better examples, if you weren't trying to present a strawman.

Whatever floats you boat user. Just make sure to stick to your "oldfags" larping threads, and stop making shitty threads like this one

come here user, i want to give you kiss on the nose, were almost 3 month in the new year and you're still going strong with your schtick