Were you watching anime since you were young or you discovered it late in life...

Were you watching anime since you were young or you discovered it late in life? I started watching anime when I was 35 years old and since then I'm catching up with all the great anime I lost as a child. I'm 42 now.

Attached: screenshot[08].jpg (640x459, 60.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLmD_69pXpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based ossan

I watched a decent amount of anime in 2007 but I was only 15 and didn't understand most of it, I got back into the hobby in 2020

Discovered anime as a 16 year old and have respect for all classic watcher.

The npc zoomers who just jump on the latest trends need to die.

Attached: 1645340908965.gif (480x361, 1.55M)

I started when I was about 11

You're a cool man
You're the opposite of those people who grew up with anime then became like, 'you're still watching anime? Pff' when they're older. Usually shitty faggy millennials (my generation).

Ive been watching anime since like 7 yrs old, although it was Korean dub

ghibli movies and some shitty dub of a panda anime is what i remember watching when i was a kid

I was 4 and my first show was Ronin Warriors, I wasn't a weeb till my pre-teens like 12 to 14, I had fuck anime phase cuz of Nartuo and Bleach till one day I saw Bebop realized anime all types of shit and became a full on weeb later saw subs and talk online and you get the rest.

I started earnestly when I was 14 with Kill La Kill. But I had already watched some anime like Death Note and Steins;Gate a few years before that.

Why do you care, faggot

I've been watching since I was a little baby
According to my mom the first one I watched was Kimba the white lion AKA Jungle taitei

I started watching pokemon and dragonball around 2000 when I was in elementary school

Was aware of it since 1997 when I learned what Sailor Moon was but had no real way of watching much back then. Didn't really care for what they showed on Adult Swim so didn't really actively start seeking out stuff to watch until I was 38 last year. Doing a lot of catch up too.

I was a wannabe snob that only watched ghibli/otomo/oshii kind of stuff as a teenager, now I'm old and watch shonen

I used to be one of those dumb normalfag NPC's who pretended to hate Anime without giving it a try up until ~18 (when it wasn't cool to be an ironic weeb and Anime fans were seen as those furries on the foam adventures and dorks doing naruto runs while wearing fedoras and trenchcoats)

>those furries on the foam adventures
What does this even mean?

don't know if you want to open the link or not newboi youtube.com/watch?v=PLmD_69pXpk

While I'd watched some anime when I was younger it was only really by my late 20s that the amount went up a lot. I'm not sure if it was just the nature of early broadband speeds and p2p or just my preference at the time but it was mostly films early on barring a few things like FLCL and Elfen Lied and the increase mostly happened due to giving more series a try much later.

Attached: PP.webm (320x240, 844.75K)

I started when I was a kid in the early 90s, I'm pretty sure Speed Racer was the first anime I saw.

I watched everything that was on tv when I was a kid but I lost interest for anime until 2014-15.
I think on the last five or six months I got into anime more than ever before and I'm having fun watching and learning more about the medium.

I've been watching anime since I was too young to remember. Started reading manga when I was 11. Late 90s/early 00s.