Why?

Why?

Attached: hgkjhgkjhjkhkgjkgh.png (950x568, 809.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PZ7RLqJEs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the world of men has fallen...

Because it turns out children (the primary audience for shonen) identify more with kid protagonists that are seen as 'like them'.

It is the fantasy of accessibility. Pokemon is appealing to children because the fantasy is real that 'If only pokemon were real, I could be a pokemon master too!'. Kids can see themselves being Ash. Kids can see themselves being given powers like Deku, or getting a transformation belt like Kamen Rider, or a magical pendant/wand/whatever for various magical girl shows. This is not limited to anime, I suspect we all know someone who was waiting for their letter from Hogwarts as a kid.

Kids can see themselves becoming like Deku, if only the fantasy was real. Kids don't see themselves in Kenshiro. Most of them don't even want to. That isn't an accessible fantasy. Which means it is less marketable, less popular, less profitable. Less reason to make it in the first place.

Do we have shounenniggers spamming the same threads autisticly every day? Because Any Forums's mods have betrayed us.

Attached: The_Two_Heroes.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

It's been a while since I've read HnK, but I'm pretty sure Kenshiro and Deku have cried about the same number of times

It's not just Deku, Naruto, Asta etc. majority of modern day shonen characters are dyls next to Kenshiro.

Cute

Attached: 1645239124244.jpg (784x1145, 114.7K)

Attached: deku34.webm (1314x720, 2.46M)

What about Sakamoto then?

Be more specific. Sakamoto is a common name.

I can’t tell you why Any Forums makes these threads every day OP

Because the average weeb is so used to watch shows with tons of fanservice they perceive hypermasculinity as homoeroticism.

Attached: kenshiro clones.png (640x910, 1.28M)

Ken never hyperventilates or has snot running down his nose like it happens with Deku all the time

Attached: kenshiro crying.jpg (447x700, 155.19K)

I looked bigger than that with 3 months of gym and without protein suplements

At 14, though?

I think he meant this fatass right here

Attached: imagem_2022-02-24_151326.png (649x1024, 1.25M)

that's why Kenshiro had Bat and Lin following him everywhere. Desiring to be close to your heroes is also a childish fantasy.

Japanese herbivore males. That's always the answer to why most modern MCs suck so much.

Attached: herbivore.jpg (540x515, 238.74K)

Why doesn't Shonen Jump make masculine protagonists like Hibari (male) anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=_PZ7RLqJEs0

Attached: What the fuck happened.png (1280x666, 881.64K)

>Bullet