One Piece

- Chapter 1,041: “Komurasaki”.
- In the cover, Pudding punches Niji and Yonji for bullying Sanji.
- Momonosuke says Oden teared out the most important pages in his journal, the pages about Laugh Tale.
- Orochi is trapped by the roof of the room. Komurasaki reveals her true identity to Orochi.
- CP0 boss receives new orders from the Gorousei: “Straw Hat Luffy” must be eliminated immediately.
- We briefly see what happens in other parts of Onigashima (Jinbe, Zoro, Nami, Usopp...).
- Kaidou remembers, in a small flashback, the first time he met Big Mom when he was 15 years old. "I am Linlin!! The woman who will become the king of the seas!!!"
- Luffy uses Snakeman at the end of the chapter, and attacks Kaidou with a new technique called “Gomu Gomu no Hydra”.
- Luffy: "I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!! I will definitely kick you out of “Wanokuni”!!!!".

- Luffy's new technique is [Kyuutouyuu(dragon of 9 heads) (Hydra)]
-There is a narration of Raizou's victory
- Cp0 and Izou double KO
- Orochi can't transform because Komurasaki shot him with a stalk or some shit like that made of Kairouseki

- Jinbei saves raizou
-Franky saves Zoro
- And there is a panel with usopp saving kin and Kiku

Q1: How did Franky get Zoro
A1: He stretched his arm

Q2: the big one from the Cp0 and Izou are the ones who got defeated and the other one is receiving orders from the gorousei?
A2: Yea

Q3: Kaidou just starts remembering his first meeting with BM like that? And do we have Kaidou 15 yo and BM 24 yo? How do u know he is 15?
A3: Maybe Kaidou heard the voices of the people celebrating Bm's defeat or just by her presence but he realized BM lost. We see BM telling him "15? How young" as their first contact

Attached: 1038-007.jpg (429x364, 92.94K)

Enter the CANON Ova

Attached: Mad Treasure Vs. CP0.png (1919x951, 1015.49K)

Okay but whats THEIR endgame?

Attached: FMNCx15agAIsnCk.jpg (1600x1095, 1.14M)

YamatocannotjoinbecausesheknowseverythingfromOdensjurnelfags got epic BTFO

Oda wanted to say great number. Same with Ace and Jinbe. Or Jack vs minks.
But then when Luffy encountered his first tough opponenrts like Cracker or Katakuri, Oda realized the fights need to be a something like 10 hours offscreened from now, othertwise he cannot handle other Strawhats during an arc. What would for example Nami do during Zoro and Sanji fights for 8 days and what would they do for further 2 days while Luffy finishes his opponent within total 10 days? If all of the Strawhats would fight for days it would be a total mess.
So yes, abandoning the multidays long fights is a retcon.

>"Straw Hat Luffy” must be eliminated immediately.
What's he gonna do, interfere in the rooftop fight?

i want to fuck ugly fish robin

Tall guy only jobbed because he had to use one hand to hold up the mask.

Make Drake look like shit

i had a fanart of big mom holding kid kaido but lost it when my old computer got wrecked, anyone know the one i'm talking about?

Soda fucked up WG characterization. It's literally impossible to make them look like a threat now

I truly hope Drake isn't wasted as a mere jobber for the CP0 and this ends up being another classic Oda fakeout defeat for him to return at a later point in the battle.

checked

Seems like the guy who defeated him is still standing though

why?

It's a victimless retcon, though. It serves to hype enemy characters through past/offscreened fights with the upside of us readers not having to endure that tortuous style of storytelling/fight onscreen and serves as a ruler to size our characters development beyond those remarkable feats.
Nice quads btw

>Chapter 1,041
Jesus christ.

>15? How young
Oh no! Big Mom made a man out of him!

Stop.

Attached: 0999-017.jpg (490x231, 57.21K)

Where is he?

Attached: Scotch.jpg (346x348, 42.81K)

>secret services are jobbers, barely can win in 2vs1 against YC3
>SWORD are even bigger jobbers
>of marines only admirals pose any threat and there are far too few of them
Big Meme pirates look more threatening than WG

Don't tell me you were expecting them to be Admiral level when they had moderate difficulty against Drake?

Jobber0

How do you expect me to take WG seriously with cadres like that

They were 2v1 against an injured Izo.

Just wait until you see what the SSG made

why is devo staring at the sniper dude

they beat drake AND a numbers while sending apoo and another numbers fleeing.

in less than three minutes.

>Oi, Zuccotto!
>Do you know what the government is calling me these days? "Charlotte Nusstorte"
>They're wrong! My name's Gol D Charlotte Nusstorte!

Attached: Le Rogdul.jpg (662x662, 63.41K)

Well, look at it this way. They used to (ostensibly) have Mihawk, Kuma, Hancock, and Doflamingo on their side in addition to the marine forces. Whatever they've got now made them drop all those characters.

...the lurking legend...he will make his move in 2023

Why eliminate Luffy now?

Q: 小紫は日和で間違いないですか?
A (Leaker): 間違いない
オロチが好きなの小紫の曲は「月姫」
この曲はおでん(父が)が好きだった曲と回想あり

Q: Are you sure that Komurasaki is Hiyori?
A (Leaker): Definitely!
Orochi's favorite song by Komurasaki is "Tsukihime".
There is a recollection that this song was Oden's (my father's) favorite song.

Moon Princess mentioned again... Im-sama soon.

kek, he'll job.

Don't on eople get it? WG wants to kill Luffy because they know/now understand he will become/is Joyboy. Not because of his fruit. It's someone elses fruit, my bet is Kaido's Tama's, Law's, BM's or Zunesha's.

>Q: Are you sure that Komurasaki is Hiyori?
Are... are people still not aware that Hiyori is Komurasaki?
Or did they think it was Toki, or a shapeshifter?

>Yamato no longer knows what happened on Laugh Tale
>She doesn't know what One Piece is
>Now has a motive for wanting to follow Luffy specifically because she wants to see what Oden left out of his journal
God fuck this manga and fuck Oda

Attached: PEROSPEROOOOOOOOOO.jpg (1280x720, 108.63K)

Let's say there is a bit of a gap.

Attached: temp.jpg (479x389, 74.96K)