Shingeki no Kyojin

Why did Isayama keep ruining Erwin pretending he would support those cucks? Erwin said he would be the spear to destroy their enemies. He would have executed Levi, Hongo and Annie

Attached: 1645535320936.jpg (946x1913, 689.09K)

Even fucking Eren was an alliancefag in the end. Just accept that every character meant to be likable is meant to push the narrative Isayama wants.

Forestkino will be storyboarded by someone who worked in S2

Retcon.

Nah, you're just a faggot.
Everyone became a retard after the timeskip. And yes, this includes your precious Erwin and Eren. Everyone was a victim of shit writing, not just the characters you like. But much like our sister here you're probably retarded and you still can't see that everything was in service of the Mong.
You got the ending you deserved.

Let Erwin and Floch do the rest while Levi and Hanji retire being happy, I agree

Attached: IMG_20220223_085412.jpg (1199x895, 260.75K)

Next time read the manga instead of watching music videos based on ending song's

Attached: 84-12.jpg (800x1150, 186.04K)

OP here. Levi never loved Hange. Erwin was Levi's sun.

And? Is that why I should accept Erwin would be fine with their enemies being happy? Isayama knows this seeing Erwin looks absolutely disappointed to be in such a garbage manga
Don't pretend to be me fujoshitter

Yes, because you're a faggot who is still seething about a chapter that came out 2 years ago
Pl*bbit might be more fitting for you
Happy Isayama showed Erwin telling Hange that she did a good job, I bet you were really mad kek

Tranny's delusions. Erwin wouldn't be an alliancecuck and I'm tired of the other cucks being delusional about him being one

Fujosis, Levi agreed with Hange and Levi saw Erwin's ghost too. It's time to take your meds.
Last (You) from me. Seek help.

>Is that why I should accept Erwin would be fine with their enemies being happy?
The Erwin that was presented at the end of the manga only cared about putting an end to his life to make up for all the soldiers that died under his charge (even though he was the only SL commander that managed to lower the death rate) and about proving his dad right no matter what (even though he was more than willing to give his life to save Eren in Clash for the sake of the people of the walls and was already making plans for what they'd do after taking back Wall Maria)
So it's perfectly in character for him to act in a way that benefits whatever shit the author wants to sell.

If he were alive he'd do a half assed callback about how genocide is bad because he considers himself part of humanity rather than part of the titans or some shit like that and follow on with fighting Eren and befriending the warriors.

Attached: 74-44.jpg (2288x1600, 2.07M)

Isayama confirmed those were Tranji's delusional mind and Levi is another dumb cuck. Imagine thinking Erwin would be happy seeing Annie and the others being free

Erwin was a selfish man pretending to fight for his home and people when all he wanted was to confirm his theories and that's it. Had he survived he would be a puppet too. I don't know why you guys like to pretend he would be a badass when he never cared at all. He wanted to be executed, he wanted to die as soon as he could to be "free" from all this

>Please Hanjifags pay attention to me

Erwin is like me, a nationalist homo who would give everything for his nation, unlike tranji.

Hansi also reduced deaths
I wish they agreed what personality Erwin had
Bait

Hansi got rid of titans alongside eren and created the thunderspears
Erwin gave Hansi lots of money too.

>He wanted to be executed, he wanted to die as soon as he could to be "free" from all this
I like how that only happened during RTS when Isayama wanted to look for excuses for manlet to kill him for Armin's sake.

The cringiest part was the forced friendship with the Warriors, the rest iirc the SL were considered a waste of taxes for years and on top of that Zackley was starting to sell Paradis for Kiyomi's pussy and his own benefit.
The SL wanted to be free, hating Marley is natural, but I don't think they would be fine MURDERING the rest of the world they didn't even know. The problem here is seeing the world supporting Marley, this is where the bullshit starts, since Marley attacked other countries with titans and even the most retarded politician knows when a country needs to create a súper enemy (Eren) it's because they are hiding something (in this case Marley losing powers).
Tl dr the BS started during Willy speech
Hanji managed to reduce the number of deaths too
>So it's perfectly in character for him to act in a way that benefits whatever shit the author wants to sell.
This is what happened to Hanji and others but like the rest didn't get it yet

Attached: 1644508359785.jpg (238x214, 5.42K)