Kanojo, Okarishimasu

Early spoilers for 225
Mami: "Kiss her. If she's really your girlfriend, then there's no problem, right?"
Everyone is waiting for Kazuya to do it while he's mentally freaking out. Finally, he approaches Mizuhara.
KINO spread with her tearful, frightened face.
Kazuya: "Here goes nothing", closes his eyes and goes for it, chapter ends before they kiss
Mizuhara slaps him before he can kiss her and runs away

Attached: Leaks-of-Kanojos-Next-Chapter-Okarishimasu-Irritated-Fans.png (1418x1024, 1004.33K)

Kek

has the big announcement been revealed yet

Mizuhara gets ntr'd by Ruka and runs away!

Tomorrow
The manga is ending

Ruka a best
Whorezuru a shit

Attached: 1596819277236.jpg (1275x1469, 176.2K)

>Mami: "Kiss her. If she's really your girlfriend, then there's no problem, right?"
>Everyone is waiting for Kazuya to do it while he's mentally freaking out. Finally, he approaches Mizuhara.
>KINO spread with her tearful, frightened face.
>Kazuya: "Here goes nothing", closes his eyes and goes for it, chapter ends before they kiss
How he's gonna fill 20 pages with that?

Mami: "Kiss her. If she's really your girlfriend, then there's no problem, right?"
Everyone is waiting for Kazuya to do it while he's mentally freaking out. Finally, he approaches Mizuhara.
KINO spread with her tearful, frightened face.
Kazuya: "Here goes nothing", closes his eyes and goes for it, chapter ends before they kiss

Kazu's dad punches him, puts an end to the kiss
Confesses he's been renting Chizu too and they've been fucking all this time
Kazu gets cucked by his own dad who runs off with Chizu

Reminder that Kazuya's dad has some dark secret he's been keeping from his family for years, I wouldn't be surprised if it's some weird cuk shit. Like Kazuya isn't his son.

Reiji here.
I'm sueing you for posting an unreleased script.

Most of the chapter is Kazuya freaking out and trying to muster his courage
Remember that one chapter from long ago when Chorizo texted him "I'm coming over" and he spent TEN (10) pages freaking out over it? It's like that.

it's all mizuharas fault he is in that situation, he was ready to confess everything at the beggining and when his grandma visited him she helped him to hold lie

Attached: he actually wanted to confess.jpg (1123x1600, 293.79K)

where are the raws of reiji's new manga?

More like he goes to soaps and fucks whores on the regular.
Then it's revealed his grandma was a whore too.

>Like Kazuya isn't his son.
Kazua is actually the kid Mami "lost" and she's actually way older than she says.

>226
>Mizuhara slaps him before he can kiss her and runs away
Why do I find this so perfectly believable? Is it true? Please tell me I'm not gullible for falling for this it genuinely sounds in character with the writing.

>it genuinely sounds in character with the writing.
That's why it won't happen

Yes I'm a time traveler
I only know leaks for those two chapters though

Ok kids today we learn how to ruin a hyped manga and promote misogyny in the end.

ngl fitting ending for this manga

>hyped
You actually think this is good? Are you a Latinx?

You mean this is how we fix a simp wish fulfillment story by going against toxic masculinity.

Just look at the reception of the series back when the anime was airing. People actually liked it.

It honestly does sound believable because my theory is that kazuya ends up with no one.