What is one question that you'd ask someone if you needed to determine whether they were a pleb or not?

What is one question that you'd ask someone if you needed to determine whether they were a pleb or not?

Attached: victorique-gosick.gif (480x270, 942.6K)

Do you like Naruto

"Hey, are you a pleb?"

Seems pretty straightforward. Obvious, really.

Must be embarrassing that you didn't figure this out yourself.

What if they lie to you?

gas the jews or hang the niggers?

Caring about what people think of you when it comes to Japanese cartoons.

Attached: b-ko.gif (450x339, 2.19M)

OP BTFO

Which umineko art style they prefer, whether or not they know/like the series doesn’t matter if they don’t think the originals look best their opinions can be discarded

I would add Hunter x Hunter too.

You can discard them as plebs if they are into HxH.

"Would you go gay for Guts?"
Humanity needs to evolve past the need of femoids.

Guts is too pure to lewd.

I would ask them why their favorite anime/manga is their favorite.
If they can actually explain why, without using vapid descriptions like "the directing is great" or "it's pretty" or "the pacing is good" or "the action was hype" or "I like the character designs," then they are not plebs.
It does not matter if the favorite in question is LOGH or SAO.

I would simply ask them about their top 4 anime of the last year or something.
There are variables but in general you can tell very much what kind of person they are based on their AOTSs.

What anime would you say are acceptable? My top 4 from last year would be ousama, odd taxi, sonny boy and kageki shojo. Am I a pleb that needs to kill myself or can I live for a while longer?

the ps3 sprites are the best ones, I love r07 buth this is the hard truth user. Accept it

Congrats you’re a pleb

Sounds like peak taste to me.
I think it's already a good sign when the four that are picked aren't mainstream, because it shows the person has an own taste instead of mindlessly watching what's popular. Another good sign are different genres, because the inability to try out new, different things is usually an absolute sign of a plebian mindset.
Another reason, for me personally, would be that your choices are either plot or character focused. Opposed to series that are usually enjoyed in a very superficial way, like pure fanservice shows, series that are enjoyed to switch the brain off (quoting actual fans here) or anime that just force in everything that's currently popular for the quick money.

Based on your favorite series you are someone who is looking for more than that and also someone I could discuss anime with, simply because the anime you watch provide fuel for discussions.

Attached: FL-DYpdXIAM3Yy3.jpg (1374x1030, 539.54K)

Sub or dub?
Anyone not at least trying to learn Japanese and escape translators is a pleb.

I really need to start learning the language. Any Forums has made me so aware of how amateur the quality of TL work is.

If you enjoy a show/manga regardless.. does it really matter? And learning moonspeak is too much effort

Absolute pleb talk.

>I think it's already a good sign when the four that are picked aren't mainstream
Ousama and Oddtaxi are insanely popular though.

Found the pleb.

Not him but they still aren’t exactly mainstream. Neither are within the top 8 most popular shows of their season on mal, don’t know how that tracks worldwide or in japan but it’s probably fairly similar.

Victorique or Victorica?

Relatively yeah, but I mean popular enough for every casual to know about it. None of them are comparable with SNK, MHA, JJK and such. And even the popularity they now have here only started later, especially for Odd Taxi. It was a no-name team with a small budget making an original anime with an odd drawing style (at least nowadays it's odd). The only reason people even cared was because those that touched it considered it well written, then people start mentioning it in seasonal threads or casual discussions, other people pick it up and stay and at some point it is somewhat well known. I consider this different from actually popular series like CSM that are already hyped beyond belief before the anime even started.