Neon Genesis Evangelion

What if the series was pretty much the same, but everyone got genderswapped? Would you enjoy it less, more, or about the same?

Attached: 384a86cebe448887b40891893b0e7fac.jpg (736x736, 79.29K)

I'm not sure how the hospital scene in EoE would go down.

Shijni jerks Asuka off instead?

it would be the greatest scene of all time

Sure

I

Would

Evangelion is pretty much a shojo anime already, so not much would change.

M-Asuka would be the wet dream of every fujoshit. And Shinji and Kaworu would become THE tr00n-core characters

Would Reimond still be as popular?

It would not have been nearly as popular as it is. It would be regarded similarly as Utena is now.

It would still be shit

>woman finds yaoi hot
>immediately becomes the object of desire of any man
>man finds yuri hot
>becomes trans and instantly becomes a filthy disgusting tr00ncel
Really makes you think.

Girls don't jill themselves over the mere sight of a male chest so Girl-Shinji holding a hand full of pussy juice just because she saw Boy-Asuka twinkish chest wouldn't make sense. It would take me out of the series and I would have to rate it 4/10.

rei and oskar would be the most popular pairing by a wide margin

>intensely yuri kaworu-chan

Attached: 1164119241661.jpg (954x346, 42.19K)

She can still touching Male Asuka all over until she snap out of it when she think she's a slut for wanting male Asuka so much.

Also rather than abusive foster family that neglect her, she lives in abusive foster family that hold on to tradition too much and thinking that assertive woman is considered a big slut.

Less
Shinji's issues would be way less relatable if he were a girl

the character in evengalion are all deeply gendered, they wouldn't make sense if they were just kept the same but gender swap
>muh Shinji is feminine and Asuka masculine
that's the point, they are not adapted

One thing is for sure. You wouldn’t have threads about it on Any Forums 27 years after airing.

like people wouldn't waifu femji or femworu

The entire show would significantly improve with the gender swap. Z
Shinji would be an understandable character, instead of the shit we currently have. We wouldn't need anons playing mental gymnastics to justify Shinji's actions. Instead it would be a normal female, acting like a normal female.

It probably would've been forgotten about immediately and show up in "hidden gem"
rec lists 20 years later. Anno would have killed himself in 1999

Asuka would be a cunt like usual