Meta Thread

One meta thread is allowed on every board. Any Forums has all kinds of shounen generals but there is no general for anime recommendations, it makes no sense. And don't you redirect me to /wsr/, that board might as well not exist with that low velocity of posts. Everyone wants to get recommendations or give out recommendations occasionally so why do we have to play those mental gymnastics every time when asking for it instead of just making recommendations general.

Attached: __akagi_ritsuko_and_garfield_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_1_more_drawn_by_ninemeaw__e5183ef0a524f8f91b731c2e76e8dd0e.png (2365x3000, 2.18M)

newfag spotted

ninibros...

>One meta thread is allowed on every board
One of the worst posts ever made.

>low velocity of posts

Attached: satokocheckem.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

The anime industry has gone to shit and so has Any Forums, what more do you want to discuss?

Stop clowning on me. Is there a single(1) reason why having ability to ask for recommendations would be a bad thing.

Attached: __ayanami_rei_and_andres_manuel_lopez_obrador_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_1_more_drawn_by_pantsu_ripper__a94d49c9bd086eea8d976168725548b7.png (3084x2980, 1.12M)

spoonfeeding attracts retards

How much more retarded than this board get? That said, fuck recommendation theeads and fuck you OP. You're gay

Any Forums and /jp/ are one of the few boards that are still good thanks to these rules, wish the jannys on Any Forums Any Forums would step up

newfags need to lurk more /use the 2 built in searches or go to the board made for requests

Attached: 8Tcbi1E.gif (400x225, 1.42M)

ninisisters...

You are implying that Any Forums ever talks about good anime and by lurking you could find out about them instead of board being divided into Isekai/shounen/seasonal trash.

NOT YOU AGAIN
NI
NI
NI
NI

Attached: 1644696106085.jpg (1671x1000, 180.11K)

you aren't the tranny schizo so don't act like it

This. This board has gotten stale to the point that I get new and better material to read from fucking r/manga. Yeah I fucking said it. OPT used to be the stealth manga recommendation threads but everyone posts the same shit now so there's no point to them anymore.

Feel free to stay there, then.

No their actual discussion is awful.

>i-it's dead
Still works. The sole reason why that board is there is so fucks like you can have their rec threads.

There are two less posters on here because I cut off their hands for derailing too many threads.

Attached: 1645395567337.jpg (3022x3076, 1.91M)

honestly asking for recs in absolutely not needed
literally just lurk the fucking board
there are threads for every seasonal in the season
you get screen dumps
you get shitposting about it
you get plot discussion
everything you would need to choose an anime to watch
but actually what you could do, is just watching anime you fucking retard
pick something from a genre you might like and watch it
pick some adaptation you already have read, watch it
if you really dislike the show, just dont watch it anymore, its not that hard

there is absolutely no reason to ask for recommendations, i would understand more if you complained about asking for source, because some cropped images are almost impossible to find out, if you dont know the series already

if everyone tyat keeps making shitty rec threads on Any Forums contributed to each other's rec threads on /wsr/ there wouldn't be a problem. Your own lazy selfishness is the hole you people that can't look up anime for yourselves have dug for yourselves, and you deserve no handholding when nearly every anime ever made by every studio is listed on their wikipedia pages

dude calm down go get laid

Post more of this cute pair.

zoomers are actually embarassing

I spend my time looking through hundred pages of random anime but there is limit to what one person can do. The civilization itself is built upon the idea of sharing the information you really need to jump through hoops of logic to oppose this. Single thread won't make this place a bigger gutter than it already is.
I am not this faggot.

Attached: __souryuu_asuka_langley_and_garfield_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_1_more_drawn_by_zambiie__27992519791207fbf22a331a168ebb4e.jpg (2024x2101, 281K)

>Any Forums
>>good
HAHAHAHAAHA

hang yourself wojakspamming twitterimmigrant

>Single thread won't make this place a bigger gutter than it already is
ofc it wont, but its not needed
>I spend my time looking through hundred pages of random anime
if you still have problems picking something to watch, no number of recs will fix it
its like the retards on /ic/ collecting every art book in the existence, never actually starting to draw

if you already have hundred pages of random anime, why do you need hundred and one