Why did the Yuru Camp hype die?

Why did the Yuru Camp hype die?

Attached: 1645458521028.jpg (1281x2461, 315.47K)

The timeskip is disgusting

The girls got character development

Her hair isnt shot enough

Attached: 1635893642790.jpg (700x1080, 168.82K)

comfy slice of life should not have passage of time

I still like it

It's just Nadeshiko having a weird dream

Attached: 93758867_p0.png (1500x2121, 2.49M)

It didn't, we're just waiting for the movie to come out.

Did it?

Attached: 1619074490678.jpg (1920x1080, 166.62K)

It should have, though. That's not the problem with this manga, however.

because yns is a superior iyashikei

it's meaningless without it

both are comfy and i love it, cant compare which one is superior

yuru camp is artistically superior but actual /out/ stuff is pretty meh

It's not likely anything will beat YKK so it's not really worth worrying about which runner up you like more.

maybe people realized camping was stupid

>yuru camp is artistically superior
Are you joking? There are like four Yama no Susume episodes in Japanese sakuga registry.

I don't know about anybody else, but I got sick of what I refer to as "hobby-girls" or "learning-girls" style stories, which are only successful when episodic and based on a new gimmick each week. There are many such examples, especially from the period when Yuru Camp first came out, like Dumbell Nan-Kilo Moteru, Yama no Susume, Iwa Kakeru Climbing Girls, Houkago Teibou Nisshi, etc.--even anime like Hataraku Saibou, Uma Musume or Upotte would qualify. As long as each episode is based around learning about some new aspect of a hobby.

People tune in, and what they see is one week the characters are learning about how to make a fire in the woods. Another week's episode is based around setting up a tent. Another week is based on picking out an appropriate sleeping bag. Next week is winter camping. When such anime lose track of this structure, the story begins to to rely on characters that previously had not been holding up the story. Whether the characters are good or not, some of the audience that had previously been enjoying the hobby-girls anime structure will start to lose interest naturally. If the girls are cute enough, then some people will keep watching just for the CGDCT, but for a lot of people, it will be a bait-and-switch scenario.

Nah, m8. It's just you.

Not an argument.

It didn't, retard.

Rin has too many girlfriends