Is it just me who's really fucking tired of the lack of unique new anime...

Is it just me who's really fucking tired of the lack of unique new anime? It all feels the same and I'm feeling like I don't belong here anymore since you guys love every popular shit there is

Attached: 1645390522890.jpg (448x448, 33.36K)

You probably never belonged here. It's always been like this. Seasonal shit has always been a thing. Learn to find the few series you'll enjoy and be happy with them.

You are posting in a faux-jack thread.

Yeah I never belonged here

Nah, go tell anons their show is absolute dogshit and that they should kill themselves for settling for mediocrity. "Fun is fun" is overrated.

>just consoom bro
very insightful

Have you tried manga?

I'm currently reading manga, it's better than most anime for sure.
It's just that what I like rarely get anime adaptations, and I'm not the kind of person to be angry and hateful at the shows that are doing well, I just feel sad knowing that the what I read and love won't get much fame.

Nah. Just enjoy your comfy manga discussions. Getting an anime is usually the death knell for a series' community.

I agree. Almost every show is the same old story just with different character designs. I haven't watched new anime for 2 years now. Jap culture is pretty much derivative and it reflects with the media that they produce. Decades ago, their source of inspiration was the west. Example: Blade Runner, Mad Max, Alien, Star Wars, Arnold and Stallone movies etc. Now their inspiration is derivative Jap media from the previous decade. Example: Naruto copied HxH, Eva copied Ideon

It's just you. You're very special.

I always felt like I was a special boy

What do you like?

No,its not you,creativity is dead in anime,cineama,video games and arts in general,its just the soulless jewish neo-marxist dystopia that is killing both creativity and the white race.

Attached: 4chinz hostory.png (1200x3026, 2.91M)

I still have fun with videogames and movies.

No.

Kill yourself subhuman OP

crossboarders are really desperate to spam wojak basedfaces, huh?

That's a based face indeed

I think that's the case in America but not so much in japan . Japan has an issue with mass production focused on serialization rather than writing an open and shut series that spans a fewer than 10 volumes

Fuck off back to your containment board faggot.

Stop consooming and enjoy things, don't embrace amerimutt (anglo-germanic) ideas, reclaim your soul.