Has any villain had a more disappointing defeat?

Has any villain had a more disappointing defeat?

Attached: Ep277StarrkProfile.png (1238x961, 664.78K)

try watching more than 5 animes

Yammy got offscreened in the same arc

>animes

He was kind of an asshole though. Starrk seemed pretty cool. That being said I didn't dislike Yammy, and I do think he deserved more of a fight.

No one likes yammy though and he at least seemed to be trying in his fight. Starrk just pissed around not taking it seriously and we got the bullshit with lilynette suggesting he would fight properly to protect her but then he never did and they just both died. What was even the point, what was even the point of the espada full stop they achieved nothing aizen couldn’t have done by himself

The doctor from JoJolion
Even though another character found a way to approach and attack him, MC still had to use an asspull to win

I guess the Espada bought a bit of time for him.

Being disappointing is kinda his thing since he clearly never went all out until he died
He just wanted to chill with Lilynette in HM

Anyone who watches Bleach has watched more anime than you. Guaranteed.

Also, pic related

Attached: Ginyu_manga.png (647x948, 976.57K)

Eren
this fucker
Madara Uchiha
Yhwach
Griffith (we were spared this reality for one just as cursed)
Makima
Muzan

basically every big mainstream shonen's endboss in the last few years, I wonder why that is

Yammy got off screened and he was Zero Espada.

He is barely an antagonist, let alone a villain.

Yammy was a filler villain. He originally only existed to be a Nappa reference and so Kubo slapped together a last second "omg Byakuya/Kenpachi are teaming up" fanservice fight to get rid of him

pretty much every sternritter, unironically everyone of them but the worst was accutrone the gun guy that wiped his ass with shunsui

eh, it was OK, and I thought his introspection while he was dying was pretty sad

Attached: shrug.jpg (350x277, 17.03K)

Kneel before the superior big bad ensemble

Attached: 1566697210997.jpg (914x514, 190.68K)

Yeah any of the fairy tail ones

His defeat was really good for his character. it made sense

>superior
>bland jobbers
just go back to reeddit

He didn’t even seem like a bad guy to me.