Webtoons

What anime you will like tto see after the success of Solo Levelling the animation?

Attached: Solo-Levelling-.jpg (752x1024, 92.92K)

your suicide

Stop spamming

Attached: 1542838955669.png (1280x720, 702.35K)

Stop ban evading and kill yourself.

Wait, is Solo Leveling legit getting a show?

yes an anime be ready for its success

Sorry bro, but from what I have seen of chinese adaptations, I expect an anime based off a Korean work will not be great. And that is coming from someone who read and enjoyed the Solo Leveling web novel.

Tower of God anime was ruined by the inability of japanese writer to keep the original work.

korean anime made in korea is the only way for a success since THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR JOB.

you can see this quality in korean movies and tv series.
you will see the same in anime

Attached: tumblr_nkf8u44eeo1taq4j8o1_500.jpg (500x310, 24.57K)

Also this gem by studio wit

Attached: whatIwatchedtemplate.jpg (1093x453, 136.13K)

Look, we had a perfectly fine two Manhwa threads several days ago, now you just have to bring down the quality to the rock bottom with your Webtoon Crap

As well animated as Korra was (truly, a visually stunning work), it was not great. It lacks soul. I do sincerely hope they are able to do Solo Leveling well though. It had a great plot, and a deserves a decent visual adaptation. His fighting style, and the shadow minions (I expect there will be some sub-par cgi used for them, at least when they are in large numbers) would both look pretty cool when animated.

Solo Levelling IS ALL ART
with a great budget SOlo Levelling can turn into success easy.

The only reason a solo leveling adaption would be popular is because it's already popular.

There is more to it than budget, but yes, if they simply do not cut corners, and stick relatively close to the original, it could be good. What sort of release date are we looking at?

same for ToG then what happened?

popular at start fall into darkness after Androssi's episode

people want their manga animated not your fanfiction
sadly nothing of sure then the quality solo levelling need is ufotier so we need time

Nothing, i hope Webtoon industry dies and B&W Manhwa becomes a norm again

solo leveling is a manlet incel wet dream.

THis is why is so good

now go to read your isekay escapism

Attached: Jinwoo4.jpg (716x910, 55.97K)

>It had a great plot
Ahahahahahaha. I never read something so shallow, soulless, and meaningless. Zero characters, even npc's in average rpg have more character than the art of people with speech bubbles in this manhwa. The saving grace is art, and i can't wrap my mind around original work being just a novel. Webtoons truly are cancer, i wouldn't be surprised if the majority of them are generated by AI. While manga market is in a dire state, it's still leaps and bounds ahead of manhwa.

IS FUN TO READ

something modern manga forgot

It's as fun as reading modern Isekai, something that you really hate

>IS FUN TO READ
No question, first webtoon you read will be fun. Realization comes when you read the next one. They are all the same, like mobile games with reskinned textures. The art studio that made Solo Leveling made a dozen more manhwas with the same main character.

Attached: 0.jpg (229x320, 34.83K)

are all masterpiece of any genre
RETARD

read good ones you can find them in 5 second

Attached: 8ec962c4bd4ba2d1422a6fafebf85064.jpg (1080x1000, 63.16K)

Gookshit? Absolutely trash.

Attached: eeIUh5ez2D5J.jpg (740x1348, 103.3K)

you mean moe and isekay shit

Attached: Black_Witch_1.jpg (695x1280, 112.78K)

Pfffftt hahahahaha, this dude really pulled word "masterpiece" in a webtoon thread ahahahaha. Now it makes sense why webtoon publishers are allowed to sell chapters ahead of schedule, because webtoon fans are the same people who subscribe to sluts on onlyfans. Manufactured, artificial shit that hooks you on exactly the same thing time and time again.

this dude really watch isekay?
ahahahahaahahhahahaha

someone can't hate himself so much

Going to keep it real with you, never read a manhwa. I read the web novel, which was pretty good. Not as good as a Japanese light novel, but a solid premise and plot.