Getting revenge and justice against a group of muderers who genocided your people with no remorse is le bad

>Getting revenge and justice against a group of muderers who genocided your people with no remorse is le bad
>Why?
>...IT JUST IS OKAY!

This is some cringe Batman tier shit, I don't even want to hear the excuse they MIGHT finish this story arc 1000 eps later.

Attached: Uvogin-vs-Kurapika-Cropped.jpg (450x225, 15.01K)

>"...it just is okay!?" Any Forums buzzphrase
>cringe
Back you go

I don’t think that’s what Gon and Killua exactly meant.
They meant they didn’t want Kurapika to become a cold remorseless killer, who’d resort to such stuff in the future. The troupe should face justice, but Kurapika shouldn’t lose himself and the way of his life for it

template thread

I don't give half a shit about one piece

They didn't do anything however

>cringe

who said it was bad...?

The show premise

literally no one, Gon and Killua just don't want to lose their friend

yeah, thought so.

Attached: kurapika-hunter-x-hunter.gif (498x398, 1.09M)

Revenge isn’t bad, being consumed by revenge is bad

Fuck off back to your shithole board.

Neither are particularly good.

But this is my shithole board

I like 2011 but man they really butchered this scene, it doesn't even compare to the 1999 version

99 does a few things well but all in all is significantly worse than 2011.

Yeah. I also like 2011 but IMO 1999's visuals and moody cinematic direction completely blow it out of the water in many parts.

They just didn't want him dying by trying to solo one of the most powerful groups of killers in the world in a stupid way that gets either him/them killed or ruins the chances of getting the rest

They never outright say it's bad, but you can see the toll his quest is taking on him and the questions he asked Uvo shows he does not enjoy brutalizing them at all. He's not a cold blooded killer.

I don't think it was ever stated that it was okay. I think Kurapika just had to fuck off because he knew Gon/Killa and others around him would try to calm him down and he'd become complacent and not forgive but give up on the revenge.

This. Its more caring for their friend then what they think he'd end up doing to the spiders.

>>Why?
Because it sacrifices its hope for life and happiness, it is pure self-destruction. Killing the ryodan gives him no satisfaction, kurapika experiences only rage and depression.